9 | Interuptions

Kissing scene at the beginning, be warned

+++

Aphmau

I look into his shimmering black eyes as he stares down at his lap. I move a stray piece of my hair and tuck it in behind my ear, "It's just that Kawaii~Chan and I aren't that cooperative when it comes to her," I clear my throat, "shipping us, I don't like that shipping shrine and I don't think you do either, I'm still getting used to the fact that she's 'Kawaii' with everything," he looks up at me,

"Aphmau that's not going to come between us, it's Kawaii~Chan so let her and I'm completely okay with her doing what she wants to," he states, "Why does it bother you so much?"

I sigh, "She's Kawaii~Chan. I know that. Aaron, I know nothing will come between us, I-" he cuts me off when he leans towards me and without me knowing, he kisses me, wrapping his hands on either side of my neck. I quickly widen my eyes but let it go naturally and kiss him back before hugging him. 

He sighs and I pull him closer, "Okay, I'll let it pass," I raise an eyebrow.

I sit back up and to my surprise, he pins me down to his bed and I giggle as he hovers on top of me, kissing me at the same time. I decide not to take things further and we both sit back up, he lies back down on the bed and I giggle as I smack his shoulder. I run my fingers through my hair and let it loose, causing it to fall down on the other side of my face.

"I love you," I say, cocking my head to the side.

"You know I love you more," he replies.

I plop myself beside him on the bed and my lips curve into a smile. I reach my hand over to his bedside table and grab the TV controller. I push the button repeatedly flicking through the channels. I let it go on the news and sigh as I watch the weather reporter speak fluently as she points to several areas on the weather map.

"Come here," Aaron whispers to me reaching out his hand over my head, I move over and slide my head over his arm. He then pulls me even more towards him, which forces a shriek from me and he lifts himself over me. He laughs as he hovers over me once again, his nose at mine. I push my head up and kiss him playfully, our lips intertwined. I back down, plopping my head against his pillow. He lowers himself coming closer to me. I sigh as he kisses the side of my neck once again.

 I hear a distant ringing noise, coming from my handbag. I gasp, snapping to attention and place my palm against Aaron's chest and push him off me. 

Cue the unexpected blush that crawls it's way onto my face.

He chuckles as I step off the bed and walk towards my handbag. I crouch down and fish out my phone before accepting it and placing it against my ear.

I stand and walk back to the bed before sitting on the edge, "Hello?" I ask. Crap I don't even know who called me, I take it off and look at the caller ID 'Zane' I place it back to my ear immediately and say, "Zane? Why are you calling me at this time?" I ask, heat creeping up my neck.