15 | Twists, Traps & Mishaps

⇑ S O N G : Adele - Send My Love (Koni Remix ft. Bailey Pelkman) ⇑

 Bailey Pelkman) ⇑

Garroth

"Dante, how many do we have left?" shouts Travis, from the basement. I turn off the stove and ready the scrambled eggs.

I hear plastic bags ruffling, "Around 5 bags," Dante yells back from the storage closet. 

"Just put them on eBay," I say.

Laurance turns on the T.V, "And who would want to buy feathers?" he says flicking through the channels.

"Someone who does arts and crafts?" says Dante stacking the bags before shutting the door closed. I laugh.

Travis and Dante make their way into the kitchen to grab some breakfast and I set my plate down on the table. Just then the doorbell rings.

Ding, Dong...

Laurance hops off the couch, "I'll get it," he waves me off. He walks over to the door and opens it revealing Aphmau wearing uggs all wrapped up in winter clothes. I should pour out some tea for her, it's snowing again, she'd be really cold. I stand up and walk over to the kitchen.

"Hey Laurance, I just came over to talk to Garroth," she says.

"Yeah sure, come inside it's freezing," he says. She shivers, wrapping her arms around herself. I move to the half full kettle of Jasmine tea before pouring it out into 5 mugs for each and every one of us. 

I hear Laurance closing the door and Aphmau walks up to me. I place the kettle down and give her a cup, "Thanks" she says. I then hand a mug to each of the guys. 

"Hey Aph," greets Travis as he begins to eat his bacon. The fork misses his mouth and the bacon piece falls onto the ground. Aphmau giggles along with Laurance, Dante and I. I then exit the kitchen and make my way to my bedroom to get my phone.

I was just about to walk out of the room before I saw Aphmau in the bathroom pulling off her cardigan which appears to be soaked in what looks like tea and she starts washing her hands.

I snap out of admiring her and hurry towards her, "Aph, you okay?" I say standing at the door.

She turns her head to the side and sighs, "Yeah, I 'accidentally' spilt tea on my cardigan," emphasising on the word 'accidentally'.

I chuckle, "here," I say handing her a towel from the rack.

"Thanks," she says while drying her hands on the cotton towel I gave her, her gaze then moves to the pocket of my jumper. "Garroth, can I use your phone for a second?... Please?" she asks.

I then knit my eyebrows and nod handing her my phone after I enter the passcode. 

I wonder why she wants my phone...

She swipes through a few things I can't make out. Hopefully, she doesn't go to my photos. 

She wouldn't.