2 | Watch And Learn

Aphmau

Aphmau

I scrambled for my phone underneath the pillow. After Aaron took me to his house we started to watch the Walking Dead and had fallen asleep. 

I sat upright and shivered. I grasped my phone and glanced at the time, it's 9:41pm.

Gosh, how long was I out? 

Ugh. Well, work does get the best of me these days. I typed in my passcode and my phone opened up to see new messages. 

Right after that my stupid phone died

I stood up and looked out of the window. It was dark and cold. My oversized long-sleeved top clung to my flat stomach and I sighed. I should be going out soon to stock up on new sweats to keep me warm. I walked up to the countertops in the kitchen and fetched a glass out of the cabinet, hovering over the sink I turned on the tap and let water fill up my cup. I sipped some of it and walked around Aaron's house in hopes to find him... I ran a hand through my hair and remembered everyone's plans for tonight; Katelyn's going to sleep over at Nicole's house and Kawaii~Chan is obviously still on her date so I'm not going anywhere. The guys are having Netflix night. Lucinda is visiting her cousin Hailey. And everyone else is occupied.

I looked in his study, his gym room, his bedroom almost everywhere. I was just about to walk downstairs but I heard a click. I stepped cautiously halfway down the stairs and there he was. I realised that I just invaded his privacy going through his house, I looked down at my feet.