4 | Cookie

Aphmau

Aphmau

Oh My Irene! It's so cute! It stares at me with wide sparkly yellowish eyes. It has black paws, almost like socks, white whiskers, a pink nose and has white all over with some black here and there... It stands at Katelyn's bedroom door. I move carefully towards it but it runs back into the room. I see Katelyn on her bed and walk over to her door and open it fully. 

"Oh hey Aphmau," she says

"Oh hey Aphmau," she says. What the heck? Does she not notice the freaking adorable fluffy feline thing right next to her? 

"Ummm hi, what's with the cat?" I say blankly.

"This is Cookie," she says, "The new member of this household," specific much... wait.

I widen my eyes. "YOU BOUGHT A CAT?!" 

"Yeah why not?"

"I have Celeste, Katelyn!"

"Well, Celeste can have a friend now!" 

"And Celeste is a dog!" I say.

"And I rescued Cookie from a shelter!" she replies.

"Oh well, that's okay," I can't turn down some innocent cat that was left all alone at one point and then thrown into a shelter and left only to get put down sooner or later...  I shift my eyes from Katelyn to 'Cookie'. She's so innocent! and adorbs. I could get used to it... maybe?

"Where were you anyway? Didn't you go to Nicole's house?" I ask.

"I was on my way to Nicole's place when I saw her at the shelter, admiring the cuddly things," she says.

"But don't you hate cats?" I ask.

"She made me realise that the innocent faces are much like me," she says, "In a clawsome way,"

"Oh really?" I say. She nods, Katelyn is back at it again with the cat puns. I decide to walk out of the room and go about my other business. "This is going to be a catastrophe," I whisper under my breath. 

+++

This morning was a mess. Not only did I have to break into my house, I also have a cat living in it as well. Now I don't know how Kawaii~Chan is going to react but I think she'll be fine in overall.