22. Text Imagine: Y/N's Bitches

Word Count: 1.3K

Warnings: language

IMESSAGE GROUP CHAT CREATED

Me: hey guys what's up

Captain Spangles: Do you need something, Y/N?

Me: Nope. Just wanting to know what's up with all my peeps.

Stinky Stark: Don't call us that. It's weird, Y/N.

Me: Jeez I'm sorry but y'all left on twenty different missions and left me home alone... AGAIN. I'm bored and lonely

Captain Spangles: Banner's still at the compound.

Me: Yeah but he's so antisocial and boring.

The Green Giant: You added me on this chat too, you know.

Me: oops lol sorry bruce

Main Witch Bitch: Aww Y/N I miss you too!! I will be home very soon I promise. And maybe we can all go see movie?

Stinky Stark: No. I really don't want to go out with any of you. Like, ever.

Buckaroo: Way to be rude, Stark.

Stinky Stark: At least I texted back faster than you did.

Buckaroo: I'm kinda in the middle of something right now.

Nat Attack: no you're not. We're in the same room. You're watching the Discovery channel.

Buckaroo: What a fucking sell-out

Viz: I really don't know how I feel about this group chat. I think it's not likely to end very well.

Me: GUYS!! Everyone is here now I think

Nat Attack: Barton isn't.

Captain Spangles: Did you add him, too?

Mr. Katniss: Right here, guys. Thanks for remembering me, Y/N *he says with sarcasm*

Me: Sarcasm noted, Clint. Apologies on my part *regretfully grins in hopes to keep you from being hurt*

Bird Brains: Oh you feel forgotten, Clint?! No one even fucking remembered me. NO, I don't text back and even when they realize someone's missing it's you they remember. Thanks guys.

Buckaroo: You're not very memorable.

Captain Spangles: Be nice, Buck.

The Green Giant: This is stupid.

Stinky Stark: Agreed

Me: Guys please don't leave me. I'm so ridiculously bored without you all here.

Captain Spangles: I'm sorry, Y/N. If it makes you feel any better, it's certainly not the same without you.

Me: okay yes that does make me feel a tiny bit better.

Main Witch Bitch: You should've come to Prague with me and Viz.

Bird Brains: and interrupt the love fest? Nah I think she's probably glad she passed.

Viz: ???

Buckaroo: Gross

Stinky Stark: If I didn't think Y/N would cry and take it personally, I would've left this chat by now.

Me: I don't know whether to be offended or ?

Captain Spangles: It's pretty safe to take offense to anything Tony says, doll.