New Life

2 months after getting rid of Carlos and life couldn't be any better.

Gunna, Tim, Erika and I decided to all move out Miami together. It was a hard decision to leave my moms up NY, but it was time to start over and finally decide to get my life back on track. After that night at my mama's house, Gunna and I met up with Erika thanking her for helping us. If it wasn't for her, none of this would be possible. She's the one who switched the surveillance footage, the one who got the rest of the money out for us and made sure there was in no way shape or form that the police could suspect that we had anything to do with the murder. She's the one who actually called 911 and made it seem as if she just walked in on Carlos being dead in his office. See, I knew Erika was in a predicament just like mine, where she didn't wanna work for Carlos but had to in order to provide. I got her up out of there and made a way for both of us. Now, we're focusing on our own business. We plan on opening a hair salon in Miami and have it real poppin'. Erika is like my new best friend, more so like my sister.

Gunna and Tim decided to keep on doing what they do best. Us actually moving down here has actually helped their clientele grow in ways they never thought it would. Of course, if they need help with anything they know Erika and I have their back for anything. But Gunna's going to do all he can do to make sure the world never forgets our daddy's name. Like he said, Thomas' name is going to forever reign.

These past 4 years have been tough on me, but I know God got me. I'm excited to see what he has in store for me. Maybe I'll find a love life for once, start a family, who knows. I'm just glad to see I'm in a different state of mind now than where I was back then. Oh yeah and guess what? No more percocets.