Chapter 19 ~ The Problem

"Mahogany, Vendetta? I need to talk to you," Vincent says as he knocks on Mahogany's door. I lightly trace the bruise left on my neck from Vince's ex. Slowly the door in front of us opens and Vendetta smiles at us. His smile falls as soon as he sees our expressions.

"What's going on?" Vendetta asks.

"Seiun, she found us," Vincent says simply. Vendetta rolls his eyes and crosses his arms.

"How? How do you know she's back?" Vendetta questions. Vince puts a finger under my chin and lifts my head up, exposing my neck. I whimper through the pain and squeeze my eyes shut. "Anyone could have done that," Vendetta says simply. Vince growls and stands closer to Vendetta.

"No V, who else would wish to attack (Y/n)?" Mahogany intervenes. She pulls on my sleeve and motions for me to follow her inside. I walk with her into her and Vendetta's apartment. Their apartment was much like Vince and I's apartment style-wise, but it was arranged differently and was definitely smaller. "(Y/n), what did this girl look like?" Mahogany and I took a seat on her couch, we are in the living room. The walls were a beautiful light green and the floors are light wooden planks. I turn towards Mahogany,

"Well, she was tall and slender, she has pale blue eyes and black hair. Oh, and I recall her having some sort of tattoo on her neck." I answer. Mahogany looks down and shakes her head.

"I think you're about to get into a lot of craziness. Honey, I'm sorry." Mahogany's voice lowered. The air in the room is making me feel like I'm being suffocated. My head began to spin, my heart drops, and I begin to feel my stomach turning. I already knew what Mahogany was about to say. "You and Vincent might have to be separated for a while until it's safe to be around him again."

"But he needs me!" I protest, "and I need him."

"You will end up dead; look at you, your neck is all sorts of crazy colors." Mahogany places a hand on my shoulder. A tear slips out of my eye and travels down my face. "Look, it's for the best. Vincent will love you even if you won't see him for a while."

"No, I won't leave him." I stand up and storm out of the living room and out of the front door.I shove past Vendetta and Vincent. I turn towards Samantha's room and knock violently on her door.

"Love?" Vincent asks from a few feet away. I glance over at him with a sympathetic look and turn my back to him. Samantha's door opens and I rush into her apartment. Jeremy, Mike and Samantha's apartment was a mirror image of Mahogany and Vendetta's.

"I don't want to be in there anymore," I say. I glance over and realize Jeremy was the one wh opened the door. "Where's Samantha?" I ask.

"O-oh, her a-a-and mike went t-t-to go get something t-to e-e-eat." Jeremy replies, "I-it's just m-me."

"That's fine. That's fine." I sigh. Jeremy looks to the floor.

"I-I'm s-s-sorry," Jeremy says quietly. I shake my head, pain shoots through my neck. I cringe and look ahead.

"Don't be, I'm fine with talking to you too." I walk over an lay down on the couch that mirrors Mahogany's.

"What's g-g-going o-on?" Jeremy asks. I cross my arms and look downwards at the floor. Jeremy sits down in a chair adjacent to the couch.

"Well, apparently Vince has this psycho ex-girlfriend who tried attacking me," I begin, "anyway Mahogany says that Vince and I might have to be separated for a while."

"T-that's c-c-crazy, Seiun r-right?" Jeremy asks. I nod, "Yeah she's a f-f-fiesty one. Sh-she's b-been on Vincent's t-t-tail for a-a while now," he ends.

"Feisty might be an understatement," I scoff. Jeremy laughs a little and nods in agreement.

"I-I d-don't mean t-to pick sides here b-but Mahogany may h-have a p-p-point. Seiun i-is very d-dangerous," Jeremy says. I shoot a glare in his direction. "I-I know, I'd hate it i-if I were s-s-separated from M-Mike b-but I c-can't imagine it'd b-be for long."

"I guess you're right, I just didn't sign up for any of this bull. Are you okay? You're stuttering more than usual." I ask. Jeremy hides his face and blushes.

"O-oh it's j-just I d-d-don't usually... n-nevermind," Jeremy turns from me. I lean back and lay down on the couch.

Knock Knock Knock

"I'll g-get it," Jeremy stands up and makes his way over to the door.

"Is my love in here?" I hear Vince's voice ask quietly. Jeremy opens the door all the way to let Vincent in. I turn my head to see Vincent rushing towards me.  "Darling, I think we should talk."

"I already know about Mahogany's plan," I interrupt. Vincent sits on the floor next to my head. I reach down and play with his hair.

"I'm sure it won't have to come to that. I wouldn't want you away from me, it's too dangerous," Vincent consoles me. I sigh and close my eyes, "Mahogany doesn't understand."

"What doesn't she understand?" I ask. I prop my head up with my hand, ignoring the sore pains in my neck.

"I wouldn't let anyone hurt you. I've never laid a hand on Seiun before today. If I knew she was coming for us I would have acted before she got to you. I hate to see such bruises on my angel," Vince sighs.

"(Y/n)," Vendetta enters the room with Vincent, Jeremy and I, "I think it might be time to conjure up a plan to get around the problem." Samantha and Mahogany enter the room behind Vendetta.

Alright, let's do this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey sorry for not being active. I've had such a busy schedule, I am starting School and I've been consumed with my Chamber Orchestra for the past 6 months! By the way, I'm happy to announce that my Chamber Orchestra took 1st place in the National Orchestra Competition in Chicago! I'm so proud! Anyway, I will update as soon as I can, thanks for reading and I'll see you next chapter!!

-Whirly_Twirl