Chapter 17 ~ Fight

Vincent suddenly sits up, forcing me into an uncomfortable position.

"Vincent, what's wrong?" I question. Vincent stays silent and swings his legs over the side of the bed. "Vincent!" I demand. Vincent looks at me for a split second before clambering out into the hallway. "Vincent, God damn it!"

"Quiet," Vincent sneers. I stop dead in my tracks, slightly taken aback by Vincent's sudden mood change. "Seiun?" Vincent calls out. I walk up behind Vincent.

"Vincent come on, nobody is..." I was cut off. In a flash, I was on the floor. I start to feel immense pressure on my throat and someone holding me down. I reach up to try and remove the person who has me in a choke hold. "V-Vincent," I choke out.

Vincent's P.O.V. (Sorry for all the point of view changing)

I knew that little fucker was going to find us. Rage boils throughout me as I walk over to the hallway. I ignore the pain and toughen up, if Seiun is here, pain can't get in the way of anything. Before I can react, a flurry of black hair rushes past me and into (y/n)

"V-Vincent," (y/n)'s small voice escaped into the air. Seiun straddles (y/n), her hands grip her neck. The situation hits me suddenly. Anger begins to boil through my veins. My fists clench and I lower my head, preparing to fight. I rush over behind Seiun. Grabbing her by the shoulders, I shove her to the side. I lift (y/n) up and start to drag her away. Seiun rises from her spot on the floor. She grunts and holds her side in pain.

"Since when were you the tough guy?" Seiun chokes. I prop (y/n) up against the bed and look back over to Seiun.

"Ever since you became a raging psychopath," I shot back.

"Yet who has been through several different Asylums?" Seiun taunts. I growl I start becoming frustrated with her ability to get under my skin.

"Shut up, who was the one who fell for me? Who was the one who can't give me space?" I hiss. I pace back and forth, my thoughts were clouding over. I am losing control, I'm slipping away.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I lay my head back on the side of the bed. Pain hasn't found it's way to me due to the adrenaline rush I am experiencing. Seiun and Vincent are bickering across the room. I notice Vincent's head is lowered, and his arms are pulled back.

I know what's about to happen. Vincent is about to go into a fit, his episode. I don't know whether to stop him or not, I'm still unsure of a lot of things. I stare at Seiun, she has black hair, pale blue eyes, tall and rather skinny. She smirks at Vincent, a look on display that shows as if she is winning.

"Try me," Vincent protests. Seiun laughs and launches herself at Vincent. They start trying to attack one another. Vincent's eyes go entirely black and a haze seems to surround him.

"Vincent no," I manage to squeak out. I begin to crawl over into Vincent's direction, my throat feels swollen when I speak. "Vincent calm down," I whisper in the loudest voice I can muster.

"Stay out of this, pest," Seiun stops momentarily before returning to her fight with Vincent. I disregard her request and try again.

"Vincent baby," I cough out, my voice fading away. I reach out and try grabbing at Vincent's arm. As soon as my hand makes contact with his skin, he freezes.

"(y/n)," he says simply. I drop my fingers and rest my head on the floor. "(y/n), I am calm."

Seiun backs up, unsure of what is happening.

"What?" she gasps, "No!"

"I am calm," Vincent repeats. He stands up, straightening his shirt and redoing his hair.

"What did you do?" Seiun glares at me. A look of bewilderment plasters to her face.

"I calmed him down," I retort in a whisper. I glance up at Vincent and raise one arm. He reaches down and picks me up. When I look back over to where I thought Seiun will be, she dissapears. "You better start explaining," I huff.