So we came out of the building and we just started to walk through the pavement.

"Thank you" I told her softly "You don't know how busy my life is, There's no personal time, It's a good thing that you called me out"

"Don't you have any friends?" She asked me back.

"Friends?" I smiled a little "mm..yea, I have, But it's been quite some time since I have had contact with them" he said.

"What about today?" she asked "Didn't you have anything?"

I looked at her.

"Would you believe me if I told you that I pushed back my appointment to meet you today?" I asked her and she looked at me in shock. "I have been thinking about you since the last time we met, sanjana" I added, It was the truth anyway.

She broke eye contact and looked forward "Where are we going?"

We were already in front of a mall and I decided to walk inside.

"Just a small walk" I said and she just followed me.

There was a moment of silence between us.

"You..you cancelled your appointment? Why?" she asked me.

"Because I wanted to meet you, I felt like talking to you" I told her and looked at her sideways "I was feeling quite lonely these days, When you appeared that day, I had a good time with you"

Sanjana touched her watch with her right hand.

"Me too" she said

I smiled.

"I am just going to relax now, I will push my works back and have time for myself, would you like to hang out with me more?" I asked again and she looked taken aback.

"You..Are you asking me-"

"I don't know" I shrugged "I like spending time with you, I feel that we have great chemistry and I never felt such strong feelings to anyone before, so I just want to know if you can hang out with me?"

"I..er..I don't understand what you mean, But..I do like spending time with you too" She said.

"That's great then!" I said, now really happy that she's ready to hang out with me, even if I know that all of this is fake.

"I think we should go back" she told me suddenly "let's meet another day"

"But I need to get you something" I said and she turned to me .

"What?" she asked me.

"Since you got me a shirt, I should-"

"No..no..no!" she said "I ruined your shirt, that's why-"

"But I will feel bad if I don't get anything in return" I said and walked to the nearest lady's boutique in front of us "let's-" I stopped mid sentence.

She had unknowingly gotten hold of my hand while trying to stop me.

I stared at her in surprise, I have to admit that I am quite pleased to have her hold me, Even if it was as simple as this, She must've noticed it, Because she let go of my hand quickly.

"I mean..no, I don't want anything"

"I accepted your gift, it's only right that you accept mine" I took her hand and literally dragged her inside.

"Welcome sir..ma'am" the staffs welcomed us warmly "What would you like to see, Ma'am?"

Sanjana turned to me.