Book II #32 Face-to-Face

Start from the beginning

"Hello sir, I see that you know my dad" Trisha said politely and he shook hands with her.

"He's my trainer" I introduced them "Jacob sir"

"I didn't expect you here sir" I said and he gave me a look.

"I heard that you are in the middle of a mission and asked for assistance, What's it karthik, You have been gone for more than five months now and now suddenly you need backup from us?"

"It's my individual assignment sir" I told him.

"Now I understand what your assignment is, I thought it would be over with Ajith roy case files, But you decided to go after them?" he asked me "our higher ups are not going to allow this, You could be punished for this" he said and trisha looked at me worriedly.

"But we managed to switch the original file before they reached there sir! They still don't know about it since they don't know how to decrypt it" I said.

"Karthik, It took About 20 years for Ajith to follow Surya group, And look where it ended! The individual assignment is to assess your Ability, No one will agree if you do this, They will take deciplinary action against you!"

"I am not going after Surya group sir!" I said and both trisha and jacob sir looked at me.

"Then what are you doing now?"

"I am  going after Ajith sir's accident case sir" I answered.

And there was another silence after which jacob sir turned to trisha "can you give us a minute?"

"Sure" She moved away.

"Karthik, you don't take me as a stupid right?" he looked at me warningly.

"Sir, I have gone to so many operations, I never even cared about my safety, But this case..it's something I really really want to do, I can't give up on that" I said.

And he sighed.

"Look, I will give you 2 more months, finish everything within that time and come back" he said "I don't care if you succeed or not, but it was already difficult for me to extend your holidays" he said.

"i had never taken any vacation before-"

"I know, but once the order comes from above, we can't do anything about it, you know it too" he warned and I nodded.

"Two months it is then, Thank you!"

"You said you lost your gun, I haven't reported that yet" He said "when you come back, Be ready to get punished" Jacob sir warned me.

"I understand sir, But I believe that no one can recognise a STO's gun sir" I said.

"I hope so" Jacob sir said "You are risking everything for this, I hope you remember the consequences if you get exposed"

"I am aware of it" I nodded grimly.

After talking to him, I walked back to trisha.

We took the most luxurious fancy car and the forged documents with us, we drive outside.

"Oh my God! Karthik, This is the first time I am driving such a luxurious car" trishana exclaimed.

"You better get used to it" karthik told me "you are the heiress of Alpha group now, Ms.sanjana saxena" he gave me my fake ID "Your mom is a keralite and Dad from Mumbai, They met at college and fell in love, All of them are settled abroad and you are currently visiting your parent's country this vacation"

I nodded "I will remember it well, Thank you karthik" I said and he gave me a keycard.

I looked are him in question.