#30 Rest in peace

Start from the beginning

We walked out of the city hall building, It looked like all the reporters who were blocked by my men were already there and it was a lot.

And on the stage was none other than varsha Abraham in her wheelchair.

"I apologise for coming so late to stand here" she said slowly "But let me tell you one thing before it's too late" she said "Latest fashion world was doing well all these years, it was a blooming company until my papa signed a contract with surya group" she said "And then, They wanted my him to merge with surya group, But my papa refused and suddenly our company started to face problems after problem, Until one day it was destroyed" She wiped her eyes. "It was mahesh narayan who was dealing with us and he destroyed our company and the lives of all the people who were working there" she wiped her eyes again "my papa was cheated by them" she said "And if you think I am lying, I can show you all the related documents" She looked around and lifted up a file "my papa send me these files before he went into hiding" she said confidently "You can see that-"

"My apologies, Ms.Abraham" I started to walk to the stage.

I know that I need to stop her now, Or she's going to mess up everything, I need to get that files!

"I think there is some kind of misunderstanding here, If you talk like this in public, you are slandering surya group, Your dad publicly announced that he is ready to merge with surya group" he said.

"That was a blackmail, you blackmailed him with my life, he was forced to give an announcement" she said sternly and turned to the crowd. "you all must have read about it before, After arresting me from the skylines last time, the police handed me over to the surya group" she announced and the crowd looked outraged.

"Yes, even though the officer in charge was suspended that time, the real culprits were safe, it was mahesh narayan who wanted to kidnap me, So my papa, who was in hiding saw the news and made a deal with surya group, that he is ready to merge with them in exchange for my safety, But..." Her voice trembled and she wiped her eyes and turned to me  "But they..killed him"

This girl is more dangerous than I think.

All the reporters and people present there were already murmuring while my body guards surrounded me, protecting me from them.

"I am sorry for your loss, Ms.Abraham, But I still think there is some kind of misunders-"

"Instead of standing there, would you like to come up and speak your mind sir?" I heard Trishana's voice and I had to control myself from keeping a calm and gentle face.

"Sir, You shouldn't" lawyer varun was instantly beside me "It's a trap, Arjun sir especially told us to stick with the content" he added.

"Or are you afraid to face the truth sir?" Trishana asked again.

"I will accept your invitation" I said and started to walk forward.

"Sir!-"

"The situation has changed, If she reveals that papers, Do you have confidence to deal with it?" I asked him and he gulped "hurry up and bring Arjun here, now" I added before taking the steps to the small stage.

"Everyone" I took the mic and turned to the audience "The business contracts and dealings are very complex, I'm afraid that Ms.Abraham is not well aware of it" I said.

"I am.not.lying!" the girl exclaimed "surya group-"

"Then I will ask you Ms, What position did you hold in your father's company?" I looked at her.

And that got her.

"I..I was not-"

"That's right, You haven't had any business experience and yet you have to make such a careless remark about something so serious" I said "I understand that you are-"