#28 Arjun's True colors

Start from the beginning

Ironically she's the only female I am attracted to and She's the one person I can't be together with.

"Boss" karan opened the door to my room "Shweta is nearly here" he said

I nodded "Is our officers ready?" I asked.

"Yes" karan said "Even though thomas mathew is in suspension, He brought our most trusted officers to take statement from shweta, If we file a kidnapping case against them, We can put them in police wanted list and they can't move around freely"

"I doubt it" I said "They managed to kidnap her, Trishana even negotiated with father, I don't think we can get a statement easily, She would have thought of this situation beforehand" I said

"That's true" Karan nodded "But shweta was at their hideout all these days, I Am sure that she will have something on them"

"Let's see" I said

"I investigated what you told me" Karan said "You were right, Varsha is staying at Dr.prakash's house now, No one is aware of it, How did you know that?"

"It was a guess And if I am right, The others will soon reach there too, They will go there to visit varsha anyway, Varsha is injured and she's under treatment"

"Then we could just go there and get them all now"

I chuckled.

"Varsha is put under witness protection and she's heavily guarded now" I said "Mahesh is already remanded and his request for bail is rejected, do you want to go after them now?" I asked.

"I am sure that you could find a way around" karan said.

I nodded.

"If I really put my mind to it, Yes, I could do that" I looked up at him "But I need to identify them, I want to know from where they are coming, I want to know their motive" I said "if we trap them ,They will never open their mouth and one of them is possibly a police officer and I want to be careful with this case, It's not like the previous one"

"What if you figure out everything?Are you going to kill them?"Karan asked me slowly.

I leaned to my chair.

"I would like to use them in my game" I said "Each of them are highly talented and I would like to know who's going to win"

"Boss?"

"Don't worry, Karan,They think they are out of our hands now, But we already have a lead on them" I said "we can trace them or trap them any time we want, I am waiting for the right time"

"What about that police officer in their gang?" karan asked "SI thomas already run the details on the officers and he didn't find anything, Their photo was sent to all of our officers " Karan said.

"I have already sent the gun for verification, But I am very sure that it's belongs to a police officer" I said "probably karthik, His fighting skills was unique and unbeatable"

"No wonder Nakulan and sanjay was no match for him" Karan said "But how come Thomas mathew cannot identify him then?"

"If SI Thomas can't find his identity, It means only one thing, That we have another undercover officer like Ajith roy, Whose identity cannot be found easily, Even by the normal police officers" I said.

"That'sbig trouble sir!"Karan exclaimed.

"Let's Wait for the results" I said.

Trisha.

We decided to meet at prakash uncle's house since varsha was recuperating there and waited patiently.

I had sent nitin to hand them uncle prakash's car to the spot they were supposed to reach.