#28 Arjun's True colors

Start from the beginning

"He's only 28 years old and he had been suppressing all the anger inside him" I nodded my head slightly "All we need to do is help him out of this, We need to find a caring person on his side" I said "A person who can help him and support him, A person whom he can trust, A person for him to protect" I looked up at shahid "A person for him to fall in love" I stopped.

"Arjun is not easy, He's very difficult, No one can even approach him" shweta warned.

"Shahid" I looked at him "What do you think if a person who had been alone all his life falls in love with a girl?"

"If he really falls in love, Then he might even risk his life for her" Shahid said "But if he suspected anything, I think you don't want to imagine the consequences"

"You can't trust Arjun, He's not normal" shweta said again "He doesn't think like normal people"

"Dont worry" I assured her "we won't do anything reckless without planning" I told her "Take care of yourself" I said.

She nodded.

But I still think that we need to take down this arjun first, He's young and alone- That's his only weakness.

Love...That's the only thing which I can use to bring him down.

"What have you decided about tomorrow?" Shweta asked.

"Don't worry shweta, You will be safe-"

"I am not worried about my safety" She said "I am worried about you all" She said "For the first time in my life, I understand what love and care is, I am jealous of the bond that all of you share, I have seen how you all protect each other" She stopped "I just hope that all of you will be safe" she said.

"I am sorry, Shweta" Shahid apologised "For taking out my anger and frustration on you, I know that you have no role in this" He said.

"You don't have to apologise to me, All of you have lost a lot because of my family, It's only right that I take responsibility-"

"We hope that you will have a free life like earlier, we don't want you to get trapped in this, Shweta, Live peacefully"

She just smiled.

"Don't hesitate to call me if you need help from me" She said "I am planning to stay back this time, It's not because of you, Trisha, It's for me and my mamma" She said and I nodded.

"If you have already decided it, I know I can't change your mind" I said "you can contact me on my office number if you want" I said "Shweta, We don't have any grudge against you, All of us are grateful, Take care of yourself"

Arjun.

I admire her, I really do.

Trishana..

Trishana didn't want to exchange the prisoners directly, She decided to do it through a mediator.

The mediator she selected was the person who was very fit for the job, Even though the gang underneath him was not very big, He had his own ethics and she knew we couldn't bribe him.

The other thing which amazed me was her way of thinking, She didn't want us to follow her after the exchange or she didn't want anyone to find their secret hideout, So this plan was brilliant.

Since we were exchanging her friends to the dealer, The dealer would take them to the place they need and this way she wanted to avoid getting followed.

If I had met her before...if She was not a reporter and I was not entangled in this war, I think everything would have been different.

She has beauty and brains.