#28 Arjun's True colors

Start from the beginning

"Your father didn't know about this?"

"I am sure that he know" shweta said "That's why he never raised Arjun's position, He's always gave Arjun enough power so that he can use him according to his wish, But not too much so that he may raise above" Shweta said "And another thing is, Father thinks that Arjun have a grudge against him for abandoning his Amm, which could be true"

"Did he really abandon his Amma?"

"Arjun's mother was engaged to my Father first, Then father married my mother but he never loved her, He was doing it for the power and status, it was purely a business marriage" Shweta said "So it was no wonder that he kept relationship with his ex-fiancee, Until she refused to see him anymore" Shweta said "I think that she stopped her ties with him after she had Arjun, She knew that my father won't allow her to keep the child, So she did everything to protect him, She raised him up alone until She died"

"So Arjun must be having a big grudge against surya group"

Shweta nodded.

"Father was not ready to take him in, I heard that he decided to take him in after knowing how brilliant he is" Shweta said "Arjun was an extraordinary boy even in his childhood"

"What a family! Father using son"

"We are not family, We are more like a group of people who are bonded by the business" shweta said.

"Now that mahesh is arrested, Who's likely to inherit surya group?"

"Like I said, Father had always been wary of Arjun, So chances are very less for him to make Arjun the successor"

"That leaves Abiram"

"Abiram is hot headed, Father won't give up his efforts to him easily too" shweta said. "If there's one thing I am sure of, It's Arjun's mind" I said "If you really wants to get the inside details on surya group, I am sure that Arjun will have it" shweta said "Arjun might have all the files and details on surya group, He could even have the dealings of my father, Mahesh and Abiram, If anyone could destroy surya group easily, It's him" shweta said "But he will never reveal anything, I am sure that he's waiting for the correct timing to let Abiram mess up, So that surya group will be falling to his hands easily"

"What happens if Arjun gets surya group?"

"Then you can forget about your plan to bring it down, Even though he is merely a MD now, He takes care of all the business related decisions and have a strong hold on the internal politics" shweta said "Once he gets the true power, I don't think even my father could stop him"

"So if I want to destroy surya group, I need to bring down Arjun surya narayan" I said slowly "once he's out of picture, Surya law firm will be gone and surya group won't have anyone to depend on to clean up after" I said slowly.

"It's easier said than done" shweta said "Arjun dont trust anyone, it's been so many years and he still don't have a lot of people around him"

"Every person has a weakness, Shweta, Your father's weakness is power, He is power hungry, Mahesh was a womaniser and Abiram is hot headed, what's Arjun's weakness?"

"He is very cautious and cunning, I don't know his weakness, I can't even guess what he's thinking sometimes"

"There's nothing he's interested in?What about girls? Does he have a girlfriend? "

"Girls?" shweta scoffed "There is a talk in the company that he is a gay because he doesn't take a second look at girls and even if he have time, He spend it drinking away in his night club, He even bought a nightclub for him to drink away his weekends" shweta said.