Karthik.

I watched as Aditya was shaking Aditi  and calling her name nonstop.

She was still subconscious and we removed the belts and took her down from the chair.

"Aditi" Aditya laid her down on his lap and called her again, He was shaking from head to feet and his tears were falling down her face.

Aditi's eyelids moved and she slowly opened her eyes.

"Aditya?" she said softly and he hugged her tightly.

"Aditi! Thank God..Thank God" He kept on talking while hugging her tightly.

She was looking very weak, But she tried to smile at him, Trying to console him and I had to suppress my urge to crush her to me, It was so strong that I was so shocked at the feelings inside me.

"Let her breath, Aditya" I said softly and Aditya released her.

"Are you alright?" I asked her as she looked at me.

"I..am..ok.ay" She said slowly "You..were ready to take my place..I don't want anyone to-"

"Enough" I said "Don't say anything anymore" I added "I don't know why they all suddenly retreated, But I think it will be something serious to abandon us midway"

Trishana.

"Only the officer can come inside, We don't want reporters inside" The guy I recognised as sanjay, Abram's right hand blocked me in front of the gate.

"She's with me" officer suresh said "we are here to see mahesh surya narayan" officer suresh kumar said and the other officers with him looked troubled and uncomfortable to have trespassed to the surya headquarters.

"Send them inside, Chairman said they are his guests" one of the guys said and we were escorted inside.

It was shahid's idea to get help from suresh sir. I wanted to make a deal with surya narayan, But he couldn't accompany me here nor could he send me alone to surya headquarters.

"Since we already have a voice clip on varsha's attack, You can take it to suresh sir and ask him to arrest mahesh at the same time you can accompany him and talk to narayan" he had said "one stone, two birds"

So I have done exactly that. karthik's dad was thrilled to get the evidence against mahesh narayan and I knew that we have taken the correct decision.

The only thing I feel guilty about was the fact that I'm hiding karthik's news from him. He has no idea that karthik's life is in danger and I can't tell him that.

I'm sorry...but I promise you that I will save them..

I know they could be even here, may be in the same jail room they had locked me up, before.

But since we don't have a search warrant, I know we can't search for them here today.

Arjun.

We were in the surveillance room and I enlarged the conference room on the screen where father was talking to trishana and officer suresh.

What did you do today? How are you planning to help your friends?..

"Boss, I can't appear beside her because she already knows me, But why are you hiding here?" karan asked me.

"Does it look like I'm hiding from her karan!?" I looked at him sternly "Father dismissed the meeting, I want to know why she's here" I said.

"But we can't hear anything from the conference room"

"We can" I said as I turned on my receiver and karan's eyes widened "You tapped the conference room? You will be in big trouble if-"