"What happened to you!" Camille darted towards my hands; her face filled with worry. I gave her the you-know-who face and, she came to realization.

She sighed before continuing, "Come on, let's get you cleaned up."

I ranted to Camille about how heartless that bipolar freak was as she bandaged my injured hand.

"You know, he is not that bad once you get to know him. He is just sort of a perfectionist in whatever he does."

"I don't even want to get to know him. How could he push his 'perfectionist' ideals unto me? I am not him!" I said as I munched on the delicious strawberry tart, finishing the last piece, "I just can't wait for these three months to be over."

"Great, now I would have to prepare another portion for Sir Nicholas." Camille grumbled as a pout formed on her lips.

"Who cares about him! Let him starve!" I said, dropping face down on the bed before snuggling myself into the soft, chilled bed sheets. A sudden thought popped into my head.

"You know what, Camille?"

"What?"

"I think I know why he's single. It's because no woman can tolerate his extreme bipolar self. I mean who cozies up to someone and then pretends that nothing ever happened the next day," I recalled, touching the spot on my forehead where he had kissed, "who treats someone so coldly the next day after behaving as if that person is the closest thing that you have. Well, there you have it, Sir freaking Nicholas, the biggest bipolar jackass..."

"Uhmm, Abbey..."

"Egotistical, big-headed and over-critical guy that anyone has ever known. And you wanna know one more thing? I bet he is gonna remain single for the rest of his life, with no one to comfort or be there for him when he is old. Ha! That's a sight to behold! Don't you think?" I turned around to see Camille with an uncomfortable look upon her face.

I shifted my attention to the other person standing within the room; the last person that I wanted to see at this very moment.

Shit. How much has he heard? Let's just pretend that he didn't hear a thing.

"Ha ha ha, yo Nick! What brings you here?" I smiled sheepishly, giving an incredibly fake and uncomfortable laugh.

"Oh nothing, just here to witness someone expressing their unhappiness with me."

You're damn right I am unhappy with you.

"It seems that you prefer wasting much of your energy and time to gossip about brainless issues than to focus on materials that can actually help develop your brain." He continued.

Develop my brain?!

"Are you trying to say that I'm underdeveloped?! Well, if you weren't being such an over-critical jerk, do you even think that I would waste my time on a person like you?! Besides, you hurt me!" I pushed my bandaged hand to his face but failed to spot any sign of guilt or remorse.

"Stop acting like a child. It is just a cut." He replied nonchalantly.

"Yeah! A cut that you inflicted!" I argued. Meanwhile, Camille stood in between us, with fear and uneasiness written all over her face.

"Hey...uhmm, stop fighting. Look I know that both of you have your own reasons of being mad. But this cannot go on any longer. Do you really want to stay mad at each other for these 3 months?"

We glared at each other in silence. His face was void of any emotions, while I on the other hand, was fuming with rage. We continued this staring contest for another minute while Camille stood awkwardly between us.

"Get some rest," He whispered while opening the door, "and I apologize about your hand."

Camille and I were left in the room, partially shocked by the fact that the Sir Arrogant actually showed a rare humane side.

"Hey Camille, did he just apologize?"

"I am afraid so"

"You know... maybe you should just give him a chance-" Camille said softly as I cut her off.

"Give him a chance? He doesn't even give me a chance! Just look at what he did to me! What kind of teacher hurts their student?" I yelled, clenching my fist and began hitting the cushions, leaving my bed in an utter mess.

Camille sighed, "I am aware of his behavior and I apologize in his place, but this situation cannot prolong for the next few months, am I right?" Knowing that what she said was the truth, I had no words for retaliation.

"Perhaps, you can start by trying to understand from his point of view as to why he is so strict in his teaching. I believe every teacher wants their student to succeed. Is that not the role of a teacher?"

Sighing, I nodded. "All right. I shall try to do so." Camille returned a warm smile and left the room, leaving me in my messy disheveled state.

Let's just pray that tomorrow shall be a good day.