TFP Smokescreen x Cybertronian reader

A/n: just like i said, chapters will be up and running again. With this oneshot i want to experiment different forms of writing. With that being said, this will be a character x bot reader.

I apologize if it sucks as this is my first time writing in this form. Also if you haven't noticed, these one shots are gender neutral. well sort of. I'm still working on it 😆

Without further a do Let's jump into this chapter!

3rd p.o.v
Just a about a few weeks ago, team prime had recruited a new member. It appeared that The young mech was the latest disciple of the great Alpha Trion. Smokescreen was a perfect example on adorably obnoxious. He'd mess up a few time but determined to fix his mistakes. It took a few months to adjust to the human way of life. Jack had showed him everything he needs to know including pulling a few pranks. Smokescreen had finally found his place among team prime. Everyone enjoyed the young autobot's company to a certain extent.(mostly arcee and ratchet)  The bot he mostly hung out with was you. By the end of the day the two of you would be cracking jokes and doing all sorts of fun things. Currently, Optimus had assigned you and smokescreen to an energon search seeing as how well the both of you worked together.

Your p.o.v
Smokey and i had struck a huge energon mine that appeared to be empy. Upon our discovery, i comm'ed ratchet explaining what we found. The medic said to remain at the mine as a groundbridge will arrive momentarily. While waiting for reinforcements, The mech was being his usual goofy self and attempting to see how far he could launch a boulder into the air to pass time. "Hey y/n, check this out!"smokescreen threw the rock as far as he could. The large chunk of earth went flying super high and fell back down with incredible speed. While making it's way down, the rock collided with a neighboring mountain and broke into pieces.

"Not bad but i can do better." I picked a good sized rock and tossed it into the air. It smacked into a couple of trees before landing upon a higher mountain and breaking as well. Smokescreen scoffed and waved it off like it was nothing.

"Whatever, my throw was way better." He came over to where i was and leaned against the wall of the mine. "Not the most graceful throw but it still was a good one." I nudged his shoulder plate as to not bring down his confidence. We both laughed at our silliness. "Well maybe when I'm prime we'll see who has the better throw." I frowned a little to where he couldn't see. Smokescreen still believes he can be a prime. Don't get me wrong, the guy has his spark in the right place but the chances of that happening is highly unlikely. This war isn't ending anytime soon and primus knows when cybertron will return to proper state. We can only hope for the best or at least a miracle to help aid us in our favor. Looking over to the mech, i closed my optics and let out a soft vent. I don't have the spark to tell smokescreen the truth but i will support him no matter what. As i was fiddling with a chunk of earth he spoke up. "I feel like the team doesn't take me seriously." Placing the rock down, i move closer giving him my full attention. "What makes you say that smokey?" It was so funny hearing the loud whirrs of his cooling fans whenever i called him that. He didn't mind though. It was the only sense of comfort he had. "I just feel that, the team sees me as joke rather than a soldier." I put my servo on top of his and held it with reassurance. "Hey dude, don't think like that. Although the team has impartial judgments, they don't know the real you. Let them think what they want but it will never compare to your true self." His optics shined with courage and bravery as he held my servo the same way i held his. "Yeah you're right y/n. I can always count on you to cheer me up. I was just about to say more when the groundbridge opened up and everyone walked out.

(Timeskip back to base)

It was what humans call nighttime. Our signals had picked up a ton of energon somewhere along the outskirts of Jasper. I was to stay behind and manage the groundbridge while also looking after our human friends since ratchet was needed for this mission. My time on earth has been the best it could possibly be. There are so many wonderful sights to see it is beyond believable. I always knew that life existed someplace other than cybertron but to experience it is the best gift of all.

"Any word from the bots y/n?"  A voice rang through my audio receptors. It belonged to none other than Miko. I moved away from the control panel and allowed her to sit in my servo. "No, they haven't called for reinforcements. You must be patient."

The pink haired girl gave a loud groan waved her arms dramatically. "Me and bulk were supposed to go get my guitar tuned today." I couldn't suppress my laughter as i watched the small human complain. As small as these organics were, they sure can be hilarious at times. "I'm just as eager as you are miko. Me and smokescreen were going to do doughnuts around the parking lot." At the mention of the mech's name, the young girls face lit up. "I noticed that you and smokescreen spend alot of time together." Heat slowly began to rise to my face plate. We're just friends doing what best friends do. "Nah, me and smokey are just good pals." "Are you sure you don't want to be something else?" My coolant fans started to kick in. That thought had never crossed my processor. What was my relationship with smokescreen? "It's complicated miko. One minute we're friends, the next we're completely different." The girl hugged my digit as a sense of comfort. "Don't worry y/n, whatever happens be sure it makes you happy." I smiled softly and set her back on the ground and returned to monitoring the groundbridge in deep thought.

(Timeskip to next week)

These last few weeks have been awfully busy. Con activity had skyrocketed leaving us with a bunch of broken bolts and  dying hope.

Smokescreen had been taken prisoner aboard the nemesis just before we discovered he was carrying the final relic. I saved him but lost an arm in the process. Ratchet said he can repair it but take months to reattach it back into place. I was to remain at med bay until further notice. During that time, i came to the conclusion that i did want something with smokescreen. I guess our friendship was already a bond. It just took me a while to realize that.

3rd p.o.v
You sat in the med bay, still in recovery. Although you were out of commission, team prime managed to collect all the relics. The other bots would come visit you often to address any changes. Of course smokescreen was the one who visited most. By now you were certain that you wanted to be sparkmates. As you were lost in thought the doors opened and in came the young mech carrying some energon cubes. "How you feeling y/n?" He handed you high grade and sat on the berth next to you. "Ehh a little better. I feel much lighter without my arm though." The two of you laughed and just enjoyed eachothers company. At one point you finished your drink and set it down on the floor. Now for the moment of truth. You placed your servo on top of his and looked him in the optics. "Smokescreen, our friendship means so much to me but i want to be friends, lovers and everything else in between." Your optics glowed with love, praying he wouldn't say no. He held your servo tightly and pulled you into a hug. "Y/n i didn't have the spark to tell you i feel the same way. He gently kissed you in a meaningful manner. It just goes to show that love can come from the most strangest places.

A/n: Howdy peeps. I know i said i would be posting more but stupid school keeps taking up all my time. Thank you for being patient with me. I try very hard to update and i strive to give you guys the best. The next oneshot is starscream ;)

That's it for now. Bye bye! >u<

 Bye bye! >u<