Chapter Sixteen.

"And I'll follow right down the river where the ocean meets the sky,
To you, to you."

-

Different than what she was used to, Sana had a moment of utter confusion and contemplation of where exactly she was when the light breeze carried right through the open windows, curtains dancing smoothly with it, the sound of the sea distant to her ears.

Squinting, she rubbed her eyes and mumbled some incoherent, nonsensical words, sitting up straight and observing the room.

As the motor of her mind kicked start, she let out a soft 'aah' in acknowledgment and nodded to herself, recalling the events of the last night.

The very light throbbing of her head was a very clear reminder of the alcohol she had consumed, although a very small amount.

Her scheme of colonizing her scattered thoughts was consummated through pressing her eyelids shut and holding her head between her palms, applying just enough pressure for the headache to subside slowly.

After a couple of minutes, she lifted her head again, heading to the washroom, using the spare toothbrush and taking a quick shower.

She smiled as she walked out of the washroom with a towel wrapped around her body, noticing the clothes neatly placed on the bed.

Drying her hair with another towel, she applied the moisturizer placed on the dressing table on her body, after checking it's 'best before' date, just to be sure.

Soon enough, she wore the clothes given to her– a pastel pink sweater with a white collared shirt underneath, matched with skintight blue jeans, and a pair of white Adidas shoes.

Nodding at the simple, yet impressive choice, she gave herself a once over in the the mirror, leaving the room. Descending down the stairs, she saw a trail of photos lining up the wall as she walked down.

Most were the pictures of artistic works or beautiful sceneries, but a specific one caught her attention as she stopped to observe it, cooing at the cute picture.

The Jimin in the picture was no more than four years old, features strikingly attractive; cute, the same even after all these years.

She laughed softly as she observed the picture closely, finding so many similarities.

With the picture still in her hands, she flinched when she heard her name being called.

"Ms. Sana?"

"Err.. Yes, Ms. Song?" Sana hung the picture back in it's place before turning around to walk down the rest of the stairs.

"Mr. Park awaits you for breakfast, I'll escort you to the breakfast table," she said and Sana nodded quietly, following her when she smiled and walked away.

Through another door in the lounge, they came outside to a simple sitting place, short wooden fences enclosing the area with a fireplace on one side, a table and chairs on the other side, a perfect view to the sea.

'Perfect.'

Jimin was seated on one of the chair, a newspaper in one hand as he took a sip of his drink from the mug.