"When you fall sleep tonight just remember that we lay under the same stars." Scott sat up, too.  He pressed his hands against the smooth cheeks of the other boy and kissed him softly

Stiles bit his lip, telling himself that it was okay.  He knew Scott would be back one day to protect him from all the bad things in the world.  But at the same time he doubted that Scott wouldn't just move on from someone as much as a lowlife as himself.

It always made Stiles feel insecure knowing how many beautiful people were around Scott.  It didn't help ease Stiles as he knew Scott was pansexual and would be just fine with anyone.  Stiles was replaceable.  Scott knew Stiles felt this way but hardly had enough time to touch on it.

"You have to leave soon." Stiles murmured, realizeing he only had less than an hour left.  He wanted to talk as they held each other.  The pale boy blinked away the tears and looked down.

"Hey," Scott said, lifting Stiles' head so he could look into the beautiful brown eyes. "I know there are some things we need to talk about."

Stiles nodded, understanding that Scott wouldn't just let all of this go unnoticed.  Stiles somehow always could tell that Scott could see right through him.  Scott knew Stiles like the back of his hand.  They really were mates.

"I don't want you to ever feel so horrible about yourself.  You don't deserve that.  Stiles, you mean so much to me. I'm so in love with you."  Scott kissed Stiles all over his face, making him laugh.

"You're so cliché.  You make me feel like I'm in a romantic sit com." Stiles snuggled his face into Scott's neck.  "Stay with me."

"And I can't stay.  In fact, we should be leaving now if we want to get to Deaton's soon enough to say goodbye." Scott pulled away and got up, grabbing his bag.  He tossed Stiles the keys to his Jeep.

Stiles sighed, too drained to cry.  He slipped on his converse and walked slowly down to the car, hoping they'd miss the time Scott needed to be there.  It was getting late so Stiles could make up the excuse he got lost because of the dark, but at the same time he knew that Scott wouldn't forgive him because it's so important.

The time it took to get there went by too fast for either of them to like.  They held hands, occasionally kissing the others hand, or Scott would lean over to kiss Stiles on the cheek.  They had huge blushes, never wanting to forget the feeling of their skin on skin.  Eventually they would, time would erase the memory of how it felt from their minds.

They would crave each other more and more.  Scott assumed he could not spend another long time away from the boy with the pale skin and brown eyes.  He wanted to talk to Deaton about Stiles tagging along on the next trip.  He would do anything for it to happen.

Saying goodbye was always the worst thing because it wasn't really a good bye.  It was a horrible end to such a beautiful chapter. 

"I'm gonna miss you." Stiles whispered.  His arms tightened around the love of his life.

"So just let me hold you for a little longer now." Scott squeezed Stiles like his life depended on it.  When he pulled back he pulled up his sleeve.

Stiles gasped and pulled up his own sleeve, putting it next to Scott's.  It was two broken halves of a whole heart.  Something they had gotten when they first started dating.

"So take a piece of my heart, and make it all your own." Stiles whispered, running his hand over both of their halves.  He looked up at Scott who brought his arm to his lips.

"So when we are apart, you'll never be alone." Scott said, he then kissed Stiles before getting his stuff out of the jeep.  They shared one last hug and a kiss before Scott walked inside.