4th Of July

Scott was completely in love with the fourth of July. He loved the history, he loved the fireworks, he loved the barbeques. He just loved... Everything.

But he felt like this year in particular was going to be amazing because he was spending it with his boyfriend, Stiles. They almost always were together on that day. This year was the first year they'd be dating.

It's actually they're sixth month anniversary. So Scott was determined to make it great. He wanted to go all out for his lover.

The tan boy set up a small get together at the local park. He got some people to bring food and cook. There's some people with fireworks, including Scott. Scott's favorite part was the swimming pool they rented out for the evening.

"Scott!" Stiles yelled as he walked to the tables that were in the park. He placed five boxes of pizza down before giving the other a big bear hug.

Scott returned the hug whole heartedly. When he pulled back he gave Stiles a kiss on the cheek. Stiles blushed and smiled.

They were the first two there. Not long after everyone started arriving. Many started swimming and some just hung out. Scott tried his best to make sure everything was perfect.

Stiles and Scott hung out for a while until dinner was ready. Then they pigged out because they weren't trying to impress anyone. It was like they were old friends who didn't care what the other thought.

As it got dark Scott turned on the string lights around the pool. They planned on staying in the pool until an hour after sunset to make sure the sky was perfect for fireworks.

Scott couldn't help but stare at Stiles as he laughed along with the rest of the pack and some other people. He was so in love he couldn't seem to be anything else.

The party got more hyped as it got closer to the fireworks. People started getting out of the pool to get out the explosives. Some stayed in, planning to watch them from there.

Scott got out his and Stiles watched with growing amusement. He laughed as Scott looked up at him with a smirk.

"You're gonna get hurt."

"Am not." Scott argued and scoffed when Stiles crossed his arms. Stiles walked away to get a drink.

Sure enough Scott got hurt. He burnt his finger by not running away quick enough. Luckily he's a werewolf and healed quickly.

"Told ya." Stiles said mater of factly.

Scott whimpered in pain as Stiles smirked and kissed his cheek.

*
Happy 4th.

*
I write this on my way to an event.