Christmas

Stiles would wake his boyfriend up at five am on Christmas.  He would be grinning from ear to ear.  And his eyes lit up.  When he'd see Scott glaring at him he'd make a creepy face.

Scott wouldn't be able to help it, he'd sit up quickly, and wrap his arms around Stiles who was on his lap. Then he'd fall back down and cuddle Stiles, who squealed.

Scott pressed his lover against his chest and kissed his head over and over again.  Stiles was loving it.

But he quickly got out of Scott's grasp and ran downstairs.  Scott followed the over hyper boy, and wondered when he'd gotten up.

Last night when Stiles went to sleep, he put presents under the tree for him.  Now he sees that Stiles added to those.  He smiled and pressed his hand against his cheek.

Scott was so deeply in love with the boy.  His dough eyes were so beautiful.  His hair was soft and Scott loved to run his fingers through it.  Stiles skin was so pale and Scott would kiss every inch.

He wanted to remind Stiles that he was the most pretty and unique person in the world.  That he was his.  Only his.

Scott walked over to where his best friend was sitting on the couch.  Stiles sat up a little and pressed his lips to Scott's.

When Scott pulled back he stared with admiration

"Merry Christmas, baby.  I love you so much."

*
Short but enjoy.
*
Merry Christmas.
*
Wish for Sciles to be true
*
Bai