FIRST I LOVE YOU (CAST)

JAEDEN: you guys where watching TV and you fell asleep on his shoulder and cuddled into him, you woke up a second later when he kissed your forehead. You looked up at him and he whispered "I love you"

FINN: You had just gotten on a huge ass rollercoaster, he was nervous but refused to admit it. As you reached the top of the biggest drop he shouted it before screaming his head off.

JACK: he broke away in the middle of a makeout session to catch his breath, then he started stroking your hair and looking into your eyes and it just kinda came out.

WYATT: He's stressed out and you calm him down by messing with his hair and stealing kisses. He smiles and says it quietly but you still hear it.

CHOSEN: You guys where cuddling, listening to music and you smiled and kissed him, when he pulled back he was grinning like crazy and he said it just as your favorite song came on.

JEREMY: you where finishing watching a disney movie and you where cuddled into him, as it was finishing up he looked down at you and said it

SOPHIA: you guys where going to an award show together and she accidentally said it on live TV. She blushed, laughed and then turned to you "yeah I love you (y/n)"