THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!! (PLEASE READ IMPORTANT)

PLEASE READ BECAUSE I WANT TO THANK EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU GUYS WHO READ MY BOOK BECAUSE I REALLY CARE ABOUT YOUR OPINION. NOW PLEASE READ EVERYTHING AND TELL ME WHAT YOU REALLY THOUGHT ABOUT MY BOOK! THANK YOU HAVE A NICE DAY/AFTERNOON/NIGHT!

To be honest I started book on August 16th thinking that no one will read it because I thought that people on Wattpad don't 'ship' BTSXBP but they do. I really appreciate all the reads and the comments each and everyone of you write. I take my time and write chapters and do 'Saturday Shoutouts'. 

I really enjoyed writing this book but now it's coming to a close with one more chapter and then a chapter like 'Epilogue'. I'm really want to start a new book but I don't know what to do so please comment here or on one of the chapters that say 'UPCOMING BOOKS' so I know what ship or book you want.

It's been 1 month and 8 days and I'm happy to see that it is almost at 300 votes and it's already on 5k reads makes me happy. It also makes me thankful that people enjoy this book so much. Please support me on all the books I publish. 

Ohh.. also should I write a ship book like Liskook, Jirose, Jinsoo, and Yoonie because those are the ships that I ship or should I make a book where there all imagines of different ships like Rosekook, Rosehope, Taelice, and Namjen, etc. Which should I do?