~January 12, 2016 (Jirose)~

~Rose's POV~

It's the third day of training and I know that I like that I get to train with BTS. I really don't like rapping but I do like singing and dancing. I thought that they were going to be strict but working with them is really fun. Even though working 16 hours it's worth it because it will pay off. I got ready and went and grabbed some fresh fruit in the fridge.

 I got ready and went and grabbed some fresh fruit in the fridge

^^Everything except the glasses^^

I heard the door close and I looked up and saw Jennie walking towards the kitchen and grab a drink. 

"So what do you think of Yoongi?" I asked Jennie. Jennie just rolled her eyes.

"I don't really know. Yoongi is the calm and I really up to him because he is such a good rapper. And no I don't like him. I just meet him but he is really calm and easy to talk to." Jennie responded, answering all the questions that I had.

"Okay, if you say so." I said while walking to the door. 

I walked down and got into the van. Waiting for the others. When we were all set we drove to the building. We started and because we each got called individually, I decided to practicing dancing. I walked out of the room and walked into another dance room. I practiced the dancing for "Playing With Fire". I plugged in my headphones and put them in. I started dancing not noticing that someone came in.

~Jimin's POV~

I was getting bored just sitting around so I started practicing the choreography for our new song. Yoongi was done with Lisa and he was asking for Rose. I looked around and noticed that she wasn't here. 

"I'll go look for her." I offered. I don't even know why I decided to volunteer. I walked around and noticed that there was a door opened and saw that she was in there. (this reminds me of the Highlight Reel and how Jimin was practicing by himself) I walked in quietly and noticed how great of a dancer she is. 

When she was done I clapped and said "Your really good. Ohh.. and Yoongi is looking for you."

"Thank you and I'll be right over." she said bowing down after.

I walked out and went back inside. I thought about how good of a dancer Rose was. I waited until we were ready for the dance practice. It was dance practice and I watched Rose closely and noticed the little things. We practiced the choreography for a while and I told them to talk a break when they perfected each choreography. 

I took Rose when it was individual training. I took her into the other room and told her do practice the songs and she did them well. When we were all done we just talked for a while.

~Rose's POV~

During the individual training I had fun dancing and talking to Jimin. After 16 hour of training we decided to go to a restaurant to eat and to spend time together. We noticed that someone came in it was Jimin, Jungkook, Jin, and Yoongi. They were all wearing masks so they wouldn't get caught. 

"What are you doing here?" asked Jisoo.

"Ohh.. we really didn't feel like making food so we asked your manger where to eat and your manger said here." explained Jin. I just nodded my head. They sat with us and ordered.

"Chiken! Chiken!" Jisoo said in an aegyo voice. I noticed that Jin smiled at Jisoo. In my head I was thinking 'they would look so cute together'. 

We finished and paid for the food. We said our good-bye's and got into the van. I wanted to ask Jisoo whats with her and Jin but I waited until we were in our dorm room.

We arrived about 7 minutes later. I rushed upstairs and quickly got ready for bed and sat on the couch waiting for the others to come out. When everyone was out we started our conversations. 

"Soo.. Jisoo whats with you Jin? Huh?" I asked.

"Nothing. Nothing is going to happen and nothing will happen." said Jisoo but she wished something will happen.

"Okay if you say so." Jennie said. One by one each of us went to bed.

~Jimin's POV~

 I noticed that Jin was smiling a lot ever since we had arrived at the restaurant. I waited until we got home and talked to Jin. Jin and I aren't that close so I had to be careful in what I say.

We talked for a while and when I knew it was the right time I asked him "Why were you smiling so much at the restaurant?"

"Umm.. no reason in particular." Jin responded.

"Okay, I'm going to bed now. See you tomorrow." I said walking to my room and getting ready for bed. 'I think that they would look great together' I thought in my head. When I was think I thought back to Rose and I's conversation. I think that she is pretty and sweet. I hope that something happens us. 

Thinking for a while made me fall asleep faster. I also couldn't stop thinking about Rose.

~End of the Chapter~

A/N: Soooo Sorry that this update was suppose to be up at 4 but i was busy. Just enjoy this chapter and look out for another one on Sunday. Bye. Next chapter will be about Lisa and Jungkookie.

Comment. And. Vote.