==========

Meanwhile in school, Yujin opened up her locker and something fell out again. She picked it up and read it.

"...Another new day. I hope to see you  during our break..," She read the note.

Once she was done reading,  she looked around the school and no one seemed suspicious. She became curious and even thought of V's friends. She put it inside her pocket and hurriedly took a book out for her class.

In class,  Yujin kept thinking of Jungkook. She seemed distracted and could not focus to the lesson. Even when the lesson was done,  she was still daydreaming. Someone tapped her shoulder and she looked behind. V was standing behind her and he worriedly asked, "Are you okay?"

"...Uh yeah..," She shooked off her thoughts and looked around.

"..Where's everyone?" She asked.

"It's our break time since 10 minutes ago..," V told her.

"...Ah really? Have you been waiting for me?" Yujin asked while keeping her book.

"I was worried that you are still not out of the class. So I came inside to see what's going on," V said.

"I'm sorry

"I'm sorry... I was just thinking of Jungkook," She stood up and they walked out the class together.

"He'll be fine. If you miss him,  you can just video call him, " V said to her.

She nodded. Just then,  V's friends came over from the front. They used handshakes as greetings. Yujin, at the point of time, observed his friends. She scanned most of them and no one seemed flustered to see her or act wierd when seeing her.

*It must be my imagination. Must be someone else. Couldn't be them* She thought to herself.

Meanwhile, Vernon secretly glanced at her and smiled to himself everytime he saw her. All of them walked into the canteen and queued uo to eat their food. Vernon queued quietly behind her. He noticed that she was contemplating between the soup and curry.

"I recommend you take curry. It's the best one here," Vernon said in English while pointing the curry.

Yujin took his recommendation and placed it on her tray. They then walked together to the vacant table. He sat opposite of her and started a conversation.

"So how long will you be here?" Vernon asked.

"By the end of this year," She showed her index finger.

"...By the way,  have you heard an event here. It's about a competition on dance covers. Do you want to participate?" Vernon asked.

"Dance covers? They have such event here?" Yujin sounded surprised.

"Yeah. Hey,  this school is not just about academic. It also have many events that the students here can participate, " Vernon lightly laughed.

Yujin laughed with him and Vernon smiled even more, seeing her laugh. The rest of the guys came over and V noticed how happy she looked. He sat beside her and asked, "What are you guys talking about?"

"Your friend here thinks that our school only have lectures and exams. She did not believe that we have exciting events happening in October," Vernon told him.

"Why didn't you tell me that we have dance cover competition?" Yujin eyed him.

"We do?" V raised one of his eyebrows.

"Didn't you forget that you are the one who was eager to participate in the event?" Justin,  one of his friends said.

V tried his best to remember and he managed to remember the other day.

"Ah... I remembered. Sorry," V laughed.

"Are you going to dance solo or with them?" Yujin asked while dipping the bread into the curry.

"He's going solo," Another said.

"So you guys will be rivals?" Yujin questioned.

They nodded in unison.

"Yujin,  do you have anything to do today after school?" V asked while eating his apple.

"No," Yujin shooked her head.

"Let's head to the library. I need to research on this topic and I need help," V said.

"Okay," Yujin smiled.

"Great. I'll meet you outside class and we can go together," V said.

"....Ohhhhh.... Are you guys like going dating in the library?" His friends cooed and teased.

"Guys,  we are just friends. She has a boyfriend," V emphasised.

"Boy friend?  Well, is he here in New York?" Justin asked.

"He was just a while ago but he has gone back to Seoul," V told them.

"Well,  while he's not here..you can flirt with her," Justin whispered to his ear.

V quickly but lightly knocked his head with his fist. Justin winced and rubbed his head.

Yujin watched how V handled his friend and chuckled lightly at their funny situation. Vernon just watched and stared at her. When Yujin glanced over to him,  he quickly looked away and pretended to drink his milk.

After they were all done,  they went back to their classes till the end of school. As soon as the school bell rang,  Yujin packed her things and waited for V outside her class. She leaned against the wall and looked around the hallway but there was no sign of him. She waited and waited. Seeing that there was no him, she walked to her locker and opened it. And another note fell to the floor but it was not from the secret admirer. It was from V.

"Yujin, I'll be late meeting you. I need to settle something urgent. I will meet you at this library. I am really sorry," V said in the note.

Yujin closed the locker and walked towards the library. Little did she know that someone was following her from behind. She reached the library after the 10 minutes walk. She entered the library and looked for vacant seats. She then sat down and decided to use her time to revise. She opened her book and read. Soon her eyes began to get heavy after a short reading. Without her realizing,  she started to doze off. Some time later,  a person was sitting opposite of her and was watching her sleeping with a smile.

"...She's so pretty when sleeping...," Vernon watched her.

He then carefully and slowly swept her fringe to the side. He placed his hands on the table and placed his head on top of it while watching her sleep with a smile. He then reached out his fingers to caress her cheek but stopped.

"..She might woke up later..," He muttered to himself.

Just then,  he took out his phone and took a picture of her. He saved the picture and decided to use it as lockscreen. He then texted V that he explained he was in the library and coincidentally saw her and that he accompanied her till he was here. But in actual fact,  he had been following her without her knowing.

V replied,"Thanks bro. I'll be there in half an hour."

"More time for me to admire her face, " Vernon gazed at her with soft eyes.