Whatever it was inside his head was very strong, too strong, unless it was him using the last of his strength to keep her safe, it was something she knew he would do, she only hoped it wasn't the last of his strength because he had to try and fight it.

"Oh, thank you." Sky smiled as she held her own balance.

"Oh, thank you."

"They've completely separated." Jethro looked between the Doctor who the Stone held in her arms softly stroking his hair.

"It's in him. Do you see?" Biff hissed. "I said it was him all the time."

"She's free. She's been saved." Val looked at Sky.

"Oh, it was so cold."

"I couldn't breathe."

"I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry."

"I must have scared you so much."

"No, no, it's all right. I've got you." Val held her. "Ooo, there you are, my love. It's gone. Everything's all right now."

"I wouldn't touch her." Dee Dee warned.

"But it's gone. She's clean. It passed into him." Biff said. "If anything she shouldn't be touching him." He nodded at the Time Lady.

"I am not leaving him alone." The Stone looked up at them all her eyes glossed over with tears threatening to spill as she out the words.

"That's not what happened." Dee Dee looked at Biff.

"Thank you for your opinion, Dee, but clearly Mrs Silvestry has been released." Professor Hobbes hissed at her.

"No."

"Just leave her alone." Val snapped. "She's safe, isn't she? Jethro, it's let her go, hasn't it?"

"I think so, yeah." He nodded sadly glancing at the Time Lady trying to comfort the Doctor. "Looks like it. Professor?"

"I'd say, from observation, the Doctor can't move. And when she was possessed, she couldn't move, so..."

"Well, there we are then." Biff nodded. "Now the only problem we've got is this Doctor."

"It's inside his head."

"It killed the driver."

"And the mechanic."

"And the mechanic."

"And now it wants us."

"I said so." Val nodded staring at him.

"He's waited so long."

"In the dark."

"In the dark."

"And the cold."

"And the cold."

"And the diamonds."

"And the diamonds."

"Until you came."

"Until you came."

"Bodies so hot."

"Bodies so hot."

"With blood."