Chapter 3

''  Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."  -Oscar Wilde

Arij's POV:

" YOU RUINED MY LIFE, WHY DID YOU BRING ME HERE?!'' I added grabbing him by the shirt.

He looked at me with arrogance then he said laughing: '' Do we know each other?'' 

I entered the pretty house then I threw some beautiful sets of vases angrily.

'' Watch how I will ruin your life like you did to mine.. pretend not to know me and I will remind you who I really am'' I told him clenching my fists.

'' Take away the pieces of glass that you threw.. '' He told me with cold stares.

I laughed frustrated and I answered:

'' No, I'm not taking them away '' 

Yassir smirked and then he called someone in the phone.

Suddenly Lisa said clearly: '' You still have two chances, you have now lost your third one"  

What does she mean.. 

'' What just happened now?'' 

'' You still have two chances miss.. the death sentence is waiting for you'' He said clearly.

Death sentence? I wasn't told something like this.. Anyway, I thought at the time that I had to understand things slowly.. Why did he bring me here? Does he know me? What is his relationship with my cousin?

First of all, I realised I had to take away the pieces of glass.. so embarassing. 

I kneeled to collect the sharp pieces of glass, I felt that my pride was fading away with every glass I took.

Suddenly someone entered the house, and with a worried face he made me stand up: My cousin Rayan

'' Are you okay? What about your hands?" He told me worrying.

I was looking at him lost for a second then I lowered my gaze..

I was shaking from head to toe, how can he be here too?

'' How can you make a woman kneel down? Do you even call yourself a man?'' Rayan said looking at Yassir.

Oh my Allah.. What.. he said woman? why does hearing these words make my heart flutter.

Yassir was fixing him emotionless:

'' Mind your own business, and get out of my house" 

" You better treat her well'' He said before he left smiling to me.

My heart fluttered again.. 

'' Why did you call me to your house, do you finally want to tell me the reason why you brought me to this place?'' I asked after I calmed a little bit.

'' I need a maid'' He said.

I laughed saying: '' Why does everyone see me as a maid here? I'm a lawyer sir.. '' 

'' Women are usually good at cleaning, cooking and house stuff..'' He  answered back keeping his cold vibe.

'' Ah.. So you see me as a woman now?'' I asked.

He went up the stairs going to the second floor.

'' Ah, and never go up here, you better don't  be curious about what will happen to you if you did'' 

Arrogant jerk..

*  *  *  *  *

I went out of the house searching for Rayan, if he heard the sound of the glass breaking then he must be close right?