"They're ready for us!" Nate spoke, approaching our table.

"Let's go do this thing and take home that first place prize!" I hummed, completely set on nationals as grin on took place on my lips.

Stop worrying about Shawn. Focus on this.

[]

"First motherfucking," Liam paused, popping open the bottle of champagne, making us all cheer excitedly as it sprayed out. "Place, baby."

We were all in Liam's hotel room, which he shared with Max, celebrating the fact that we had won the competition that day. I hadn't checked my phone once, and when I had gone back to my own hotel room to change, I left it there. I wasn't ready to face Shawn.

Everyone gave small speeches as the night went on, and a lot of alcohol was assumed. How Max and Liam got their hands on all of it was beyond me.

Nate and Karina decided they'd go out and explore city, despite their drunken-ness, making us all tease them as they walked out the door holding hands.

"I'm surprised Annie wasn't here," I frowned, looking at Liam. "She's always seemed to be supportive."

Liam sighed and took a drink from his bottle, shaking his head. "We got into a fight."

"Over what?" I asked, slightly shocked; they seemed perfect.

"Liam over here," Max hummed, tapping his friend's shoulder. "Made a sexist comment."

"Liam!" I groaned. "It's 2017, dude! Educate yourself!"

"I'm a guy! We say stupid shit!"

"Not all of us." Max chimed in, grinning as he placed his phone and wallet into his pocket. "This smart guy is going out. I wanna see just how hot the LA girls are."

"That was a dumb thing to say." I hummed, sitting on the couch next to Liam. "You sound douchey."

"He is." Liam added, taking another drink.

"Fuck you both." Max rolled his eyes, making his way to the door.

"That's the only action you'd get tonight!" I yelled, making Liam laugh and high five me as Max flipped us off, before walking out of the room.

"Good one, Ange." He chucked, nodding as he handed me another beer.

"I'm good," I shook my head. "Early flight tomorrow."

"You get hangovers?" He asked, shaking his head. "Weak."

"Sorry we're not all six foot four and can hold our alcohol." I teased, rolling my eyes at him playfully.

"It's the good life." He added, gracefully chugging an entire beer before opening another.

I laughed, standing up and making my way to grab a water bottle instead. I sat back down, watching Liam click through his messages, clearly waiting for something from Annie.

It made me think of Shawn and how much I missed him. Did he miss me? What was he thinking?

"Why the long look?" Liam asked, cutting me from my thoughts.

"Boys suck." I smiled sadly, shaking my head.

"I thought you were dating Arizona?"

"That's Sasha." I corrected, laughing softly.

"Us guys? Not worth it." Liam sighed, taking another drink from his bottle.

"C'mon, Li. Annie will forgive you and all will be fix-"