He glared.

"T-then.. Where's mine?.."

I asked and he point it at my jewelry box.

"you gave this to me back then.. remember?.. O yeah.. You don't.. You don't even realized i was your friend.."

He said and drink a lot from his beer Till he finished them all.. He took another beer and drunk again. Is he.. Mad?..

"you're so unfair.. Do you even know that?.."

U-unfair?..

"So unfair.. You forgot all about me when you promised to be a prince for me.."

P-prince?!!! (º ロ º๑) Is he drunk?!! B-but.. I think i know something about it.. He dump his face to my shoulder and dig in to my neck..

"So unfair.. So unfair.. Replacing me to Naruto.."

He said and hugged me.

"You're supposed to be a prince for me like you always do.. But no! Now it was always me.. Always me.. What's wrong with you?! You don't even remember me.. Do you even know how much it pains me?!"

He shouts even though he's just so near to me..

"Damn this big breast of yours.."

He hate it so much?!!! He looked at me and stared with a glare.

"Where's the damn earrings i gave you?!"

He said and pulled me out of my room. he went to the bathroom, took the earning he gave me before and put it on me..

"Don't remove them will you.. That earrings mean you're mine.. Okay?!"

M-mine?! (º ロ º๑)

"Y-you're drunk.. Come here sit here.. You're saying s-silly things.."

I said and pull him to sit on the sofa.. This is getting out of hand.. He's saying weird things a-and.. I can't handle it.. M-mine? That's really ridiculous.. R-right?.. っ>//<c'why am i even blushing?!!!

"Silly? You're the one who's silly.."

He said and points his finger on my nose. he keeps on staring and i couldn't even last long i had to look away from him.. What should i do?.. (╥﹏╥) after hearing him say that I'm his i just can't look at him!! Why am i even feeling so hot.. My head feels hot!

He's so talkative when drunk.. Asking me to drink with him but he doesn't even have alcohol tolerance.. He got drunk so easily.. What should i do?.. Should i call Naruto-kun?..

"Hinata! Look at me.. Now.."

I looked tried to look and saw he's glaring.

"Don't you dare call Naruto and tell him I'm drunk will you?.. T-that stupid Naruto.. Replacing me so easily cause he likes that damn breast of yours!"

He said, is he reading my mind?

He reached for a chip on the table to open ate it as if like He's stress eating..( ̄へ ̄)

"You hate me that much?"

I asked him but he didn't answer me.
He finished the chips he opened and went to the bathroom.

"Don't you dare come in here and peak.."

He said and slams the door..

Aghhh.. I hate him even more when he's drunk.. He's even more annoying.. Hes saying weird things and it's getting me feel so weird!!

I cleaned his mess on my table and thrown them in the trash.. Feels like I'm baby sitting him.. I'm not even a day care..( ̄へ ̄)

I sat back on the sofa and he sat back again beside me.. I guess he's a little okay..