Use to it

This is a book 5 of the Bite me series; sequel to
Derange |Jikook Vampire A.U| Book:4

____________________________________

It was after Jimeon and Taehyung's night together, Jimeon sat up. He was awake and placed his hand over his mark that Taehyung gave him. Jimeon felt the two dents on his skin and quickly grabbed a scarf from his cabinet and wrapped it around his neck cautiously. Taehyung then sat up and poked Jimeon's shoulder.

"What's wrong, sugar plum?" Taehyung whispered into Jimeon's ear kissing his cheek gently.

"Nothing." Jimeon responded looking down and playing with the scarf's hem.

"Oh it's something, honey." Taehyung made Jimeon face him. "Say it, I can take it."

"Stop with the pet names, Tae." Jimeon smiled. Jimeon then looked down again. "Don't you feel weird? You raised me with my parents ever since I was born and you and I just... You know.."

"Jimeonie~" Taehyung cooed looking into his lover's eyes. "That doesn't bother me... Does it bother you?"

"A-A little.." Jimeon spoke up.

"It'll go away soon, love." Taehyung pulled Jimeon back onto the bed. "You need sleep."

Jimeon nodded laying back onto the bed with the covers and cuddling in Taehyung's arms. For a long time, Taehyung always looked forward for the day he would hold Jimeon close like this... There was of course another problem.. Will Jimeon ever find out that Taehyung was with Jungkook before and marked him a long time ago? Of course Taehyung would never tell Jimeon about this.. But he feared the truth will come out soon.

"Does this mark mean... We are going to be together for eternity?" Jimeon asked placing his hands on Taehyung's chest. "Will you bite me soon?"

"Jimeon, I'll do it soon don't worry about it. However, I need you to get some sleep." Taehyung caressed Jimeons hair, "...I Just want to know..." Taehyung ran his hand down Jimeon's shoulder. "-Did you enjoy our little play time?~"

"Taehyung! Don't call it playtime you pervert~" Jimeon giggled.

Taehyung smiled, "If I remember clearly... You asked me one day to do you~"

Jimeon took a moment to think and suddenly gasped slapping Taehyung's arm playfully. "STOP REMINDING ME OF THAT!"

"You were all, 'can you do me, Taehyungie'?~" Taehyung teased as Jimeon shook his head covering his ears. "My small Jimeon thought of it as a game... Haha, Im only teasing, Sugar plum~"

"You better be." Jimeon laughed. He layed on the vampires chest, they've done what they needed to do and now it was time to get some rest.

The next morning, Jimin was holding Jae and pouring blood into his sippy cup. Jae was really small as if he wasn't even 10! Jimin thought it was adorable. Jungkook walked in and held his hands out to carry the deaf little vampire as he held a pack of clinic blood from healthy patients.

"How's my little guy?" Jungkook asked knowing Jae could read lips.

Jae signaled he was okay. "I'm doing good."

"Jungkook, did you bring the blood?" Jimin asked walking up to Jungkook and giving him a quick kiss.

Jungkook nodded, "Yes, doll." Jungkook passed the blood to Jimin.

"Clinic?" Jimin asked.

"Mhm!" Jungkook nodded bouncing Jae up and down gently. "Have you ever tried it before?"

"It's blood Jungkook.. It's the same thing.." Jimin giggled.

"Ah, and you are the hunting type that specializes in blood yet you can't tell any difference between any blood.. such a shame." Jungkook shook his head as Jae did the same.

"Bad Father." Jae signed while mouthing the words properly.

"You see what you have him doing now?" Jimin laughed and kicked Jungkook's leg slightly. "I should restrict you from playing with me." Jimin hinted at Jungkook.

"That's not fair, Doll~ I love that game too much!" Jungkook smiled pulling Jimin close.

Then Jae ruined the moment with his curiosity. "What is the game about?" Jae signed.

Jungkook stayed silent. "Nothing it's just something we like to say.." Jimin then began to laugh loudly.

"Can I play too? I love games!" Jae made the correct gestures and was interested in playing with his fathers.

Jungkook shook his head laughing. "Jae that game is for couples!"

Jae then smirked and got off his fathers arms. Jae signed again, "I get it, father." Jae winked his red vibrant eyes before running off.

"What did Yoongi tell him?" Jimin tried not to laugh again.

"Oh my.." Jungkook covered his face chuckling to himself silently.

Jimin walked up to Jungkook giving him a kiss on the lips. "Just so you know... I was being serious~" Jimin smiled as Jungkook placed his hand's on Jimin's waist.

"You like to make the rules here....huh, Doll?" Jungkook whispered. "You may be dead but I can still bite you anywhere..."

Jimin was interested he had his lips close to Jungkook's. Jungkook just looked at Jimin's lips in return feeling like he would love to bite his lips.

"Where?~" Jimin whispered back.

Jungkook smirked. "On your-"

"AHEM!" Han coughed interfering as he held Jae trying to get Jae the sippy cup. "Master, Jimin and Master Jungkook. Please know Jae can still see." Han joked walking up to the counter and getting the sippy cup full of blood for Jae.