Chapter 28-Detroit

—————————————————————————
Warning: Strong Language Contains
—————————————————————————

Welcome to team Detroit, vote if you pick him.

I believe is you when I laid my eyes on you on my first day of school. It's a feelings that I could never forget. His handsome structured face is not the reason I fall for oh well maybe a little? I fall for his heart even though what he did in the past hurts me and the sweet revenge he plant on me with Aria, how can you blame? He is jealous! He never really gave up on me, he followed me everywhere fight for me every single minute. I can see clear now and I don't regret my choice.

The both of us are outgoing and adventures. We seek for challenge and adventure, after I confess my feeling for him, our relationship became stronger than ever. After we graduate from our high school, we decided not to go college, he told me "We have all the money we need for our life, runaway with me."
Probably the best idea I ever heard so I agreed.
"Yes I will runaway with you."
We took his private jet and travel all around the world, bungee jump? Yes we did it. World highest roller coaster? No doubt we did it. We are just like the backpacker that travel around the world, experiencing the culture of every country, but more luxurious. We love our life, by the age of 27 we traveled 83 countries. My public figure blog on Instagram already became a travel blog.
I haven't seen mom or dad in such a long time now, not even my friends back home. But you can still see them everywhere since they are still very famous, Collins' decade? Accept me I leave fame, we bought a bungalow in Bahamas since it is our favorite country of all time.

Present day. Location: Bahamas
Something is coming out, oh fuck hang on Justice we are one step to the toilet. And....
BARF
BARF
BARF
BARF
BARF
Oh no this can't be happening.
BARF
"What's going on?" Detroit ask while walking into the toilet
"Oh shit!" He ran toward me and kneed on the floor he held my hair up while I keep on vomiting.
I hope is not what I'm thinking or what you are thinking.
Hospital,
Doctor:"Congratulations, you are pregnant."
Home,
Me:"You idiot! Why did you forget to wear protection! I'm not ready to have kids I haven't explore all the world yet, and look!"
Detroit:"Oh c'mon babe don't pretend you don't like it."
Guilty as charge, I do want kids but not now I'm not ready to settle down.
Me:"You are luckily that I love you."
He pulled me and closed the gap between us, his lip were on mine, we shared the same passionate kiss together under the stars in this beautiful place. I couldn't be more happy to spend rest of my life with him.

1 month later,
My baby bump started to show, today I feel like something is gonna to happen, but I didn't get my hopes up cause we are here at the dreamiest place, Amalfi Coast, Italy.
After a day of exploring the place and a lot of pizza we went back to the hotel to get some rest.
The next day, we woke up early and had breakfast by the coast, the view was extremely breathtaking, I feel like I'm in paradise.
Oh Paradise...
At the end of the night, as thing could never get any perfect.
Detroit:"Put this on." It was a blindfold
Me:"Why? You trying to feed me to the shark?"
He grinned at me.
Detroit:"Trust me ma chérie."
So I put on the blindfold as he start to lead me to somewhere.
"Wait till I count to 3 and you can take it down."
I try my best not to laugh, so I keep on smiling like a baby.
"1..."
"2..."
"3!"
I took it down, it is the most magical time of my life. He is there kneeling right in front of me with a hug diamond ring in the red box. We are standing on a tall old stone-build tower, light breeze, under the moonlight, in front is the coast where you can see a lot of boats lighting up the dark sea.
"I'm sorry I suck at cheesy line, but Justice you, you changed my life. Ever since that day I helped you to pick your book, I could not stop thinking of you everyday. Where the think became love, I thought I might lose you, but I knew I couldn't give up on you so easily, that's why I fight and fight and fight. *at this point my tear of joy start to flow out of my eyes* I always knew that we are meant to be together, I could never explain the joy inside me when the day you picked me. And I promise to love you forever, and I would LOVE to share this beautiful child with you." He took a deep breath before saying those word that will make me burst my tears out more.
"Will you marry me?"
I start to cry, at this point I was too happy and it made me speechless.
"Is that a no?" He start to get nervous when I'm not answering him.
"No you silly! YES! A MILLION OF YES!"

So our wedding held on March which is 1 month after he proposed to me. Our wedding is in Paris the city of love and the place where our adventure begins. Mom she is proud of me, she haven't seen me for a long time now and I kinda missed her. The other they are here for my wedding too. Do you actually believe I will forgot Sapphire? NAH! She is here as my bridesmaid! Along with Charlie, Anna and some other very close friends from the fame world. Even the VS aunties are all here, I thought that our wedding are gonna to be small instead it's so big almost everyone is here. I could never forget the look on Detroit face when I walked up the aisle with my dad beside me, he was crying so damn hard! And that makes me cry too, both of us are like two cry babies up there.

7 months later,
PUSH....
AHHHHHHHH!!!!
You are doing great push!!!
AHHHHRGEHEHENSIENOAHSBW
*new born baby cry*
This is the sound of happiness? I finally know what is the real sound of happiness is.
"Is a girl ma'am." The nurse said
"You did a great job J." Detroit said kissing my forehead.
4 days later,
"Have you think of a name for her?" Charlie asked
"I knew exactly what the name should be! SAPPHIRE!" Sapphire said
"Oh shut up!" Anna laughed at her
"You know what Rome is a great name."
"Waaaa? Uh please tell me Sapphire is better than Rome. So Detroit, Brooklyn and now Rome. Are you telling me that the next baby name is gonna to be Paris?" Sapphire joked
"Honestly I love it." Charlie said
"How about the middle name?" Anna asked
"S-A-P-P-H-I-R-E, Sapphire."
"That's not fair! Why not Charlie?"
"And you call that fair? Honestly I vote for Anna."
"Chapphirna? You know ship name of y'all three?"
"Ehhh just stick to whatever you like." Sapphire said