Chapter 10

-------------------------------------------------------------
Warning:Strong language contains
-------------------------------------------------------------

Gabriel's  POV
She hasn't called me for weeks now, I know I shouldn't force her but I truly did nothing wrong. I loved her how can she do this to me? Not even a text she just ignore! I never cheat we didn't even have more than 2 times fight! Or she found someone who is better than me? Urgh I just can't seem to get her out of my mind! Or maybe I should move on just like she did?

Justice's POV
I wonder how Gabriel is holding up, he stop texting me but I'm not replying too maybe he had move on? Or I should just worry what I should wear now for a "hang out" with Detroit.  I texted 'SAPPHIRE SOS SOS COME TO MY ROOM ASAP!' and sent. Knock knock knock knock!
"Open up I'm here!"
"Wow that's fast!" I quickly run to open my door.
"What is it!?!?!?" she sounded so scared
"I can't find the perfect outfit for the friendly date with Detroit!"
"DATE WITH DETROIT BAILEY? You must be kidding! the whole girls in school has been talking about him! ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?????" She is so freak out like a girl saw a flying cockroach
"Slow down Sapphire like I said is a friendly date nothings is gonna to happen!" I calmed her

Like I said nothing is gonna to happen, you believe?
Media:"The famous Daughter of Collins, Justice Collins spotted kissing with a mysterious guy. Who is that? See picture below than you will find out! Yes the son of the French owner of the famous Cavalli Club in Dubai, Detroit Bailey."

Gabriel's POV
After my long butt pain flight I arrived to Paris, my aunt private limo has been waiting outside the airport. So I see there wifi inside the limo, I scrolled down my social media the only headline is 'Justice Collins spotted kissing Detroit Bailey' I quickly tapped in hope is not true. But is only making it worse!
Yesterday our favorite Justice spotted kissing with Detroit Bailey at an ice cream parlor near the Eiffel Tower. Rumors said that Justice already broke up with Gabriel before she went to Paris, but we have no idea what is real or not stay tune to find out!
I have to find her and ask her by myself I hope is not real, but its already broke my heart.
Quickly I arrive to her room knock hard in my hand shouting her name told her to open up. And when the door slowly opens I heard her cracked voice saying "Gabriel?" And when I saw her face her eye was red like she cried before.
"Justice what is going on?" I asked her shaking her shoulder.
"I never thought this would happen." She said
"Is it true you kissed him?" I asked I sounded not so friendly this time
She stayed silence, and it breaks my heart even more
"So yes you like him don't you?!" I shouted angrily
"I DON'T KNOW!" She screamed back
"So that's it this is our end now." My voice cracked when I said those word.
When I turned out I saw Ace and the others standing outside watching helplessly.

Justice's POV
I never thought this would happen I just wanted a break and when I got back I'll be with him again. But I couldn't control myself. I think I deserve this I hurts Gabriel deep. When he turned his back walking out, I collapse onto the floor crying, Sapphire and Brody walked in but Ace chased after Gabe. I just keep on crying and crying Sapphire sat beside me putting her hand on my back trying hard to comfort me.

Back to this morning,
I was in school trying to avoid Detroit after that kiss. But still I bump into him,
"Hey Justice."
"Hey Detroit."
"I..I just want to say that I'm sorry for yesterday."
"I think I should be apologizing at that time I should probably pulled away but I didn't."
I stared on his foot not to meet his eye.
"I..uh..."
"Let's go J!" Sapphire shouted from the other side before he can finish his word
"What is it?" I asked before I leave
"Nothing just go is not important." He said smiling
Maybe he doesn't like me after all? That's why he said sorry to me that's all what I think, he doesn't like me. And when me and the other saw the news, I became a slut at school. People around start to gossip about me cheating, but I never did and I never was a slut. I shut myself into my room doing nothing but crying, never expect this day could be more worse, until Gabriel came broke me and him even more.
Ding~ new text from aunt Jessica
Jessica:'J u know why ur mom and Ky didn't text u?'
Me:'I know.'
Jessica:'If you think that both of them are upset then u r wrong, they wanted you to clean up the mess u made. I'm sorry I can't help you too but if u need advice I'm always here.'
Me:'I get it thanks Jess.'

What mom did I never blame this is my mess and this is what we called life. So I try to stay positive as ever I stoped crying, get my phone and tweeted "Yes me and Gabriel are over before I'm here at Paris if you think that I cheat than you are so wrong!"
Just a few second thousands of replies and retweet popped out. I don't care anymore! My mind is telling me to go for Detroit and so I did I text him to meet me at the same ice cream parlor yesterday. And I gonna to confess to him!

I wore a black jumpsuit cut out showing my seductive curve. By 8 I'm already there sitting waiting for him to come. And a black suit guy walking in and yes that's him, I'm so nervous thought that he wouldn't show up but he is here, phew! The heavy weight on my shoulder sudden disappear when he is sitting in front of me with his handsome face.
"You worried I would not show up?" He said with his American accent
Oh yea I didn't mention, his dad is American and mom is half American half French, so that makes him an American.
"Why would I worried when you have a date with such a beautiful girl?!" I replied sarcastically
"Oops you read my mind!" He chuckle
Wait did he just said that in beautiful?!?! It only make my heart beat more and more.
"I'm really sorry about your break out." He said
"Don't be I have already moved on." I said confidently, I laughed try to cover up what happened this afternoon.
Well after a long useless chat I hadn't got a chance to confess my feelings neither do him. I guess I'm out of luck when he say "It's really late now mind I send you home?"
"I can walk myself."
"I insist for a pretty lady walking home alone in this cold weather. No!"
I rolled my eye smiled "ok ok!"
When we walked out he sudden said that he wanted to take me to a place, maybe this is my chance?
"Let me put this up."
"Why!!!! Why do you need a blindfold!!!"
"Trust me on this."
So I let him put the blindfold on he held my arm tight I followed him is just a few minutes walk.

Until he told me to stand there for a second.
"In 3...2...1 open up your blindfold."
I did what he said, when I open he is there kneeling in front of me with a bunch of red roses in front of the magnificent sparkly Eiffel Tower.
"Would you be my girlfriend?" He asked
People around us stop walking and all are actually taking photos and videos! And I heard some of them actually know I'm the famous Justice Collins! No doubt the answer is
"YES A MILLIONS OF YES!" I shouted in excitement
He quickly stood up as I throw myself into his muscular arm, at the moment all of my problems are gone the world is just only me and him.

Poor Gabriel... Is Detroit the right guy? What happen next? Find out next chapter! Drop your vote!!!