Chapter 21- The Usual Suspect

-------------------------------------------------------------
Warning: Strong language contains
-------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmm...umm I slowly open my eyes I'm so sleepy, what time is it? Oh shit is 10!
Me:"Cas Cas wake up wake up we are late for work!"
I keep on shaking him and he is still in the sleepy mode it was so cute. I quickly rush out to get myself done for work and then he woke up.
Castiel:"Oh my gawd I have 30 minutes to get to work!"
Me:"Hey I only have 10 minutes duh! Don't complain!"
Castiel:"But your working place it just two stations away from here I need 6 stations to arrive my work place!"
Me:"I can't believe Ky dint wake us up!"
I put on my simple and easy make up quickly and take my bag rushed out, god that 3 sleepy heads still sleeping!

I was running in my 4.5" Christian Louboutine heels. So hard to believe that I have to walk the stairs down to the metro, and I nearly fell cause of the slippery floor after rain. And I sprinted into the metro when the door is almost close and my foot is killing, I found there's no seat anymore and I have to stand, but luckily it's only 2 stations. My phone message notifications ring, I take it out and it's from Alessandra,

Alessandra A.:'Yen I have photoshoot today you are running late!'
Me:'I'm sorry Aless I'm coming, 1 more station to go.'
Alessandra A.:'Thank god!'
Me:'So sorry A.'
Alessandra A.:'It's okay at least you are on your way."
Me:'I'm coming!!'
Alessandra A.:'K.'
So I run out and run up the stairs can you believe I'm wearing a heel and short skirts and running up the stairs and it's quite embarrassing! My one hand is taking the bag and another is holding my skirt just in case my panties show out, I don't really have balance for myself and it's a risk I really really almost fell down from the stairs!

Urgh finally I arrive here, and there no time for rest I quickly run inside and every models is already start their make up except for Alessandra. And I come to her place,
Me:"Oh god..."
Alessandra A.:"Oh you are here!"
Me:"You have no idea what I've been through just now, I run all the way in my heel with my short skirt!" I never stop taking my make up stuff out and talking to her.
Alessandra A.:"You never late but why today?"
Me:"Yesterday is my anniversary with Cas, and we have slumber party."
Alessandra A.:"Wow ok ok it's okay if you are late today..."
Me:"Oh shit oh shit oh shit!" I keep on looking in my bag
Alessandra A.:"What is it?"
Me:"I dropped my palettes! It must be in the metro when I took my phone out."
Alessandra A.:"Oh my gosh, maybe you can borrow Sydney's."
Me:"No Aless I bought that latest Mac palette with different special color just only for you for TODAY!! I'm totally ruined it."
Alessandra A.:"Woah woah calm down calm down its ok!"
And I saw Kierra the worker approaching me with a black colored box in her hand, it can't be....
Kierra:"Yen in not sure is this your palette but...."
Oh my goddd I can't believe miracle happened she is a life saver!
I interrupt in excitement:"Oh my goshhhh Kierra it's my palette just in time!!! Where did you get it? I remember I drop in in the metro just now!"
Kierra:"It's a man hand it to me."
A man????
Me:"Do you know how does he look like? He is really my life saver oh god thank you so much!"
Kierra:"Umm he has short blond/e hair and he wears leather jacket I can't really remember his face."
Me:"It's ok Kierra thank you so much!"
Kierra:"You are welcome." And she walked away
Alessandra A.:"You lucky Yen!! I wonder who that guy is."
Me:"Yeah he is my life saver, I wish I know who he is." I quickly put the make up on her
A man short blond/e hair with leather jacket, first thing popped out my mind is~Dean. Hmm no it's can't be...
After 15 minutes
Me:"And we are done Aless."I hand the mirror to her
Alessandra A.:"Oh my god I can't believe you can done this prettiest make up I ever had in just a short time!"
Me:"Well 15 minutes is really my fastest ever now go go go they are waiting for you. You are welcome(I shouted)!"
I clean up everything and I take a look at that palette again, is this some sort of magnetic palette for me? And I still wonder who that guy is no no no no it can't be Dean stop thinking about him!! Urgh after I done the little clean up I took my phone out and sit on the coach in the resting room. I text Ky and Cas about the same thing that just happened, the only thing that's different I told to Ky that I feel that is Dean, and I didn't told Cas about it.