Chapter 7

-------------------------------------------------------------Warning- Strong Language Contains

Yen's POV
"Justice! Justice! Wake up baby mommy's here stay with me promise stay with me." This is the last words I said to her before she enter into the emergency room.
3 hours later,
God if you are here please let me daughter alive I prayed again and again it's been 3 hours she still haven't come out yet. Until the door open the doctor is talking to a nurse walking toward us.
"Doctor, how's my daughter?"
"I'm sorry but she didn't make it."

Boom! Gotcha!

Holy fuck why I had that nightmare! I got shock awake.
"Babe you okay?" Dean said putting his hand on my shoulder, I presume he know that I had nightmare.
"Yeah yeah I'm fine." I said trying to stand up.
"You need to get home and take a shower now you hadn't leave this hospital since 3 days ago."
"No I'm not going home."
"Please..."
"NO! How could I go home Dean? My daughter is in coma for 3 days now how could I ever get to leave this hospital room?!?!" I yelled at him out loud, at this point I have to stay strong no point for crying, crying will not get my daughter back.
I saw his face suddenly turned down not to meet my eyes.
"I'm sorry I...I shouldn't yelled at you..."
"Sorry for what? You didn't do anything wrong babe, I promise we will find out who is the person."

Three days ago
Justice's POV
UGHH! Where am I? I opened my eyes I see everybody is standing in front of me eye full of tears. I shouted mom and dad. "Mom? I'm right here stop crying! Answer me please you're scaring me! Dad? can you listen to me?" "Oh my baby please wake up you have to fight this come back to me." I heard my mom said. Am I dead? I turn to the monitor beside me no I'm not dead my heart still beating how the hell am I dead? I must in coma...
I sudden break down and cry until a deep female voice said "There's no point to cry I'm stuck here too." I shocked and looked up
"You can see me?" I asked
"Yes I do, I'm same with you...in coma."
"How long have you been here?" I said getting up of the bed.
"Long enough."
"Have ...have you try to..."
I haven't finish my word she said "No but god will decide who will go when it's time"
Maybe that's the truth, I'll just wait? I guess.

I see death. reapers around this hospital all I know I could be the next I never want to die it not suppose to end up like this, I have to fight just like how my mother did. Tessa the girl who is keep comforting me is getting really weird, she keep on telling me that I should let go and move on life goes on, those are just crap I'll not give up, is like she want me to give up leaving her here not even trying to stay alive.
And here's Gabriel, I see he rushed into the hospital I follow his back into my room, his eye show sadness and guilt, he blame himself for letting me go alone he blame himself for not protecting he blame himself for not spending more time with me. It's only left me and him at the room I listen to him every word he said to me how much he love me how much the anger and guilt and sadness in him. I cried over and over again, as I saw he resting his head beside my hand watching my lifeless body.
All I want is to shout telling him I'm here with him but that's no use at all. Each one, one by one cried and cried telling me to come back to them tell me to fight this, having faith in me.
Day later
Tessa:"Justice it's been 2 days why can't you let go now?"
Justice:"TESSA!! No how could you tell me to let go?"
Tessa:"I'm state out the truth!"
Justice:"No stop I don't want to listen!"
I walked back into my room only see my mom sitting beside the bed and she start to say "Don't fear the reaper my child."
Don't fear the reaper, don't fear the reaper, don't fear... the reaper.

Back to Yen's POV
My girl wake up you have to wake up tell us who did this to you fight this.
Justice's POV
I heard Tessa voice again, reaper?
"Tessa?"
"Yeah?"
"Are you the reaper?"
"Justice, finally!" She smiled at me
I saw a white light appear in front of me the next thing I open my eyes I saw mom.
Yen's POV
Am I dreaming? Justice? Justice? Oh my god thank god for coming back! I'm overwhelmed I have no idea what to say my tongue tied I cannot explain how happy I am to see her awake.
"DOCTOR!! DOCTOR!!" I shouted

~Time skip~
Justice's POV
Doctor:"You are out for 3 days anything you feel uncomfortable about?"
I shakes my head I have no memory what happened I don't even know I'm out for 3 days!
Doctor:"Then you are ok to leave tomorrow."
Me:"Thank you."
Everything is so so strange, feels like the room is spinning as I stare at the clock on the wall, is there something I should remember?
Dean:"Justice! Oh my god you finally wake up honey!"
Justice:"Why am I here?"
Everybody faces turn from happy to a little bit sad.
Yen:"You forgot?"
Me:"Maybe?"
Kylie:"You are in a car accident."
Holy fuck car accident? I shakes my head I have no idea why I'm here and the freaking car accident they are talking about.
Sam:"Just let it go she will remember soon."
Me:"Ok I guess..."

Sorry for super late update, and short chapter pls vote!!!