Les Prom

Disclaimer:

This chapter has been rated "SXY" for an incredibly romantic and hot sex scene.

However, this chapter is actually very important to the story, so if you don't want to read it, just skim over. You have been warned...

Author's quick note about the naming of this chapter:

Okay, this chapter is called "Les Prom," and it's supposed be like "le prom," kinda like French right? But since it's a lesbian romance, it's "Les" prom. Get it?

I'm sorry people. It's the best I could come up with.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Mal pulled on her dress. "Angela, I told you, I don't have the chest for a strapless dress..."

Angela sighed. "Malea, we already bought it," Her skirts swished on the hardwood floor as she turned around. "You look gorgeous."

Malea was in a strapless, floor-length dress that had a lace pattern at the top and at the waist. Her hair was curled slightly, and she wore a simple but elegent necklace with three swallows, and small drop earrings.

"Maybe we should just switch dresses. This looks more like you than me." Mal pulled up her dress again. Angela was in an elegent one-shoulder turqouise tea-length, her hair up in a fancy bun and a strand of hair left out.

"For crying out loud Malea, you already bought the damn thing and it's fitted for you specifically." Beatrice sighed, putting in her last earring. She had decided to tag along for prom, god knows why. She was wearing a light blue and purple strapless short dress, with a glittery design all over it.

Angela glared at her. "Beatrice, would you just lay off? You're not even supposed to be here."

Beatrice shrugged, putting on her seven inch heels. "I thought I'd tag along to see how things went."

Angela rolled her eyes. "Yeah right..." She looked back to Mal, who was frowning at herself in the mirror. "You look amazing, babe."

Malea gave her a small, tight-lipped smile. "Thanks, Angela. You look beautiful too." Angela planted her lips on Mal's, kissing her passionately.

They were interrupted when Beatrice cleared her throat. "Are we going? This is your prom, you know."

Angela pulled back with a blush and a smile. She took Malea's hand in her own, giving it a small squeeze. "Alright, let's go."

-------------

"So tell me again why your friend is coming?" Zack asked as Angela and Beatrice came down the stairs. They had introduced Beatrice as Angela's friend from Washington, which didn't seem to draw too much suspicion.

"Why wouldn't I come to my best friend's prom?" Beatrice grinned, winking flirtatiously and making Zack uncomfortable.

Mal fidgeted at the top of the stairs. "Does Zack have the camera?"

"No, no, of course not..." He said, turning on the camera and positioning himself for a sneak attack.

"I don't trust him!"

Angela sighed. "Malea, I'm going to leave with Beatrice now. We'll bring you back some punch."

Malea grumbled. "Fine... I don't like pictures though."

"Just a few," Zack said as he clicked the camera button like crazy, getting several of Malea's middle finger. He stopped to give her a hug. "Awwww, my baby sister's all grown up!" He kissed the top of her head. "Have fun, okay?"