Rocky. Its okay, its Love.(R)

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

You:
Pls.
U R 2 innocent
For that.

Bae:

U can't be
Sure. There's
A lot about Park Minhyuk
You still don't knw.

You:

Enlighten me then.

Bae:
Stay over tmrw
and I'll open ur eyes.

You:
😂😂😂😂
No really like stop.
What are U really doing
cause I trust ur mom,
She will never let you
watch porn.

You:
She doesn't want to
be a grandma at 41.

Bae:
Just wait till
I'm 19 and I know all
I need to know.
Park Minhyuk will be
The only name you'd b
screaming.

You:
😳
Good to knw
Cause I'm showing
This text to ur Mom

Bae:
B pls.😂
she'd understand
it's hormones.

You:
Are U daring
Me? PARK MINHYUK?!

Bae:
Do what you want.
I'm not scared of my mom or u or anybody.

You:
😏
Good to knw.
That's why I'm
Sending the screenshot
Of our message to my Dad.

*Park Minhyuk calling*

You laughed looking at the screen. If there was one person he really feared it was your Dad.

“Hello” you answered calmly.

“(y/n), I swear, I was just kidding. I wasn't watching porn, and when I meant screaming my name, I meant screaming out of excitement of seeing me. I love you please stop whatever it is you're doing!” he pleaded as you laughed rolling on your bed.

“Sorry Boo, did I scare you?”

“I am pleading with you at 11:44pm when I'm supposed to have slept...if that doesn't scream scared to you then I don't know what does..” you heard him yawn and laughed.

“Go to sleep Minhyuk, you are probably tired.” you mentioned yawning too. You looked at the clock. It was really late. “What should I get you for lunch tomorrow?” you asked.

He shrugged. “Anything's fine as long as you prepare it-Oh and make sure you pack extra clothing tomorrow”

“Why?”

“Because I'm taking you out on a Date. Its been a while since I took you out, so I want to take you out again. I want to see you smile brightly again..” he yawned the second time. You looked at the time. It was morning already.

“Okay Minhyuk, goodnight and sweet dreams”

“Goodnight and my dreams will always be sweet cause I am living a sweet dream with you in reality”

You smiled, hanging up. Plugging your phone to the charger you laid down looking at your ceiling.

Mrs Park.

Although it sounded weird,silly and impossible but it was what you wanted to be. Park Minhyuk's Future Wife.

----

Hope you liked it. I know I did. I don't know why but my Heart is really failing these days.

-Waiting patiently for Astro and Got7's comeback.

-So No Cypher 5? (I don't wanna cry)

-Author Lee.