Chapter 18

Still in Flashback...

WICKED Memorandum, Date 228.4.18, Time 5:17
To: Leadership Council
From: Chancellor Ava Paige
RE: Problems

I would like to request the deactivation of the chip that's in (Y/N)'s brain. She has completely mastered how to communicate with her friends telepathically but there seems to be a glitch. Her chip can also communicate with others chips. She's found out and helped us from months of inspecting.

I would also like to request that this will be removed from (Y/N)'s memories. That she won't have any idea that she is the Cure and that she won't remember any conversation with Newt, Subject A5. She's being too drawn to him and with him not being immune, I don't want to hurt her.

Please take these requests into consideration.

Thank you.

WICKED Memorandum, Date 228.4.18, Time 9:56
To: Chancellor Ava Paige
From: Leadership Council
RE: Approval

The council agrees with you and approves of deactivating the chip inside of (Y/N). We also have planned a new set of Trials only for her. We need to carefully study (Y/N)'s killzone. She is now a part of the Elite Candidates, but she will never know and we think it's for the best.

As for the growing fondness between her and Newt, Subject A5, we'd like for it to stop. As you've said, she has no idea that he isn't immune and we'd only like for our Elite Candidates to socialize with their own.

When it's all over, we'd like for you to just give her simple tasks around WICKED. If she'll find out one day what her blood could do, then her Trials will start.

Thank you.

Present...

WICKED Memorandum, Date 232.1.18, Time 8:25
To: Leadership Council
From: Chancellor Ava Paige
RE: Activate

I would like to inform you that everything is going well with (Y/N), Subject X. Her will to protect Subject A5, Newt is very strong and the only thing that's keeping her sane.

Although I am worried for her. The blood of the Crank gave her the virus that's now running in her blood. It did give us the Cure but something is happening to her killzone that we're all familiar with. Her blood can save everyone but herself.

I'm requesting to be able to activate her chip again and make her a control patient just like Subject A5.

WICKED Memorandum, Date 232.1.18, Time 10:39
To: Chancellor Ava Paige
From: Leadership Council
RE: Reply to Activate

The council is having second thoughts about your request. If we were to activate her chip, that means she could have some access to her past. We know of her affection for Subject A5, Newt.

It's quite fascinating. They have no idea how many times they've fallen in love. They always find each other.

We suggest that we'd activate her chip when she's back in WICKED headquarters in a more firm room to keep her in. We've seen what she's done in the Berg. We were impressed with how much she's progressed.

Meanwhile with Thomas, he's still running for the Elite Candidate. It's either him or (Y/N) or both.

We look forward to seeing (Y/N) again in the next few days.

Read

Love

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

❤️ Once_Upon_A_Glade