Chapter 59 ~ Kiss ~

As everyone was practising in the gym, Megumi observed their progress from the side of the court together with Souma and Momoi. A warm smiled graced her lips all through the practice session. She missed watching them grow stronger like that.

"It seems that they have been working hard.." Megumi pointed out.

"Honestly, the training regimens you've been sending are spectacular. Even these so called prodigies had a tough time going with it," Souma complimented.

"I feel bad for not being able to be with them for so long." Megumi looked up at Souma. From afar, they probably look like father and daughter. Considering their height and age difference. "Thank you for offering me a place with the team, Coach Souma.."

"Ah, sure.."

Then..

Boom!

"ARGHHHHH!!! GET THAT MONSTER AWAY FROM ME!!!" A guy with split eyebrows came running into the gym, practically trembling his skin off.

"Woof! woof!" A small husky playfully ran after him and did a cute roll at his feet.

"Gah!"

The team who were currently on the court, stopped to see what all the commotion was all about. They all sweat dropped when they saw that it was only Nigou trying to get the big guy to play with him.

"Nigou.." Kuroko called the puppy calmly. Nigou's ears perked up at the mention of his name. He happily ran into his owner's arms. He started licking Kuroko's cheek as soon as Kuroko lifted him up.

"Taiga, that is not a way to make a cool entrance.." A smooth voice came from another boy with jet black hair and lime green eyes. His left eye was covered by his long hair bangs.

"I still can't whip you into manning up against a puppy?" Alex, the tall blonde and busty adult female teased her student.

Most of the Japanese students didn't understand her though. Since she was speaking in English.

"Oh, come on! You got bitten only ONE time~~"

"Shut up, Alex!"

As chaos started, the team gather around the newcomers. In the background, Souma massaged his temples at how rowdy things are heading.

Megumi was pretty shy to come closer since she's not used to meeting new people. But, she stepped forward anyway. She's curious to see what kind of new members they have.

She observed as the black haired boy pulled the red head off the floor. Alex seemed to notice the small girl's curious look. Her eyes sparkled as soon as she saw how tiny Megumi was!

"Oh my goodness! Aren't you such a tiny angel~~" She lunged at Megumi, her arms opened wide and her lips puckered out.

Kagami, the one with split eyebrows sensed the danger Megumi could be in.

"Shit! Save her, Tatsuya!"

Both him and Himuro were quick.

Kagami pulled on Alex's arm to stop her from getting any closer to Megumi. As for Himuro, he put his hand on Megumi's lips for protection. Just in case Alex suddenly gets out of Kagami's hold.

"Now~~ Now~~ Alex.. They're not used to kissing all of the sudden like that," Himuro said calmly.

Kise was shocked!! His jaw dropped to the ground as he shivered at the sight. Did he say 'KISS' ?!! Megumi almost got kissed?! He still can't get over Minato acting as he was going to kiss Megumi and now a WOMAN wanted to kiss her for real?!