Chapter 25: "Never Let Me Go"

Song: 

Florence + The Machine - Never Let Me Go

  Tessa's P.O.V

I woke up snuggled in Derek's arms I crawled out of the bed and went to check on the kids; there are still fast asleep. "Mom." I heard Alison say. "Yes honey?" I said. "Are you okay?" She asked. "I will be fine, Ali." I said. She went back to sleep as I closed the door I went back downstairs I looked at the photo of Alison and I. "You will be okay." I heard Alison say. I looked towards my right side Alison was touching my hand. "I will be okay." I said. I heard Derek mumble something he got up and came over and kissed me.

"You okay?" Derek asked. "Yeah, I'm fine." I said. "Mom, Stiles is picking me up... I love you." She said and kissed both her dad and I on the cheek. "Love you too." We both said at the same time. "Shhh, I heard something." I said. Suddenly the alarm went off I picked up my handgun Derek and I both creep to the door he looked at me I looked at him gave him a nod to open the door. We slid it open held our guns up. "It's me for god sakes it's your mother." Momma said. "Sorry Momma." I said. "You never come to the loft unless it's an emergency." I said. "Why you dressed like that?" Mom asked. "I can dress how ever I want in my house." I said. "Come on in." I said.

I put on a robe I came out into the living room; "Mom, is everything okay?" Allan asked coming downstairs. "Grams." Allan said. "How did they get that big already? Come here give Grams a kiss." Mom said. "It's part of the werewolf gene they grow fast." I said. "And I guess since I'm the last white wolf I'm not anymore." I said. "Where's Alison?" Mom asked. "With Stiles, do not even get me started on those two." I said. "There dating?" Mom asked. "Nope, Stiles is Alison's True Mate like Derek and I." I said. "Allan and I are going to train, we will see you later Tess." Derek said. "Be safe and don't break anything upstairs." I said.

"Why would they break anything?" Mom asked. "Werewolf training 101." I said. I heard a bottle crash to the floor. "Derek Hale I told you not to break anything!" I yelled. "Sorry!" He yelled. "Sorry Momma!" Allan yelled. "It's fine I'll clean it up later." I said. "Are you going to train?" Mom asked. "No Alison and I know how to protect ourselves if things got out of hand we would just switch into wolf form and fight that way." I said. "Oh." She said. "But Derek and I do our training together." I said. I look to my right and I see Talia standing there. "God Talia you scared me." I said. "Who's Talia?" Mom said. "Oh Scott didn't tell you?" I asked. "Tell me what?" She asked. "I can see the dead, after I died coming back to life... I can see and talk to the people on the other side." I said.

"Other side, what is that?" She asked. "Where all the supernatural people go to die." I said. "Just checking in on you, Tessa... You are very strong... white wolf I am proud to look down and see my grandchildren." Talia said. "Thank you Talia." I said. "Did she say something?" Mom asked. "I'm sorry mom I have to go do our training routine." I said. "Of course." She said. "Love you Mom." I said running upstairs. "Derek, you ready? Because I got a lot of anger to come out." I said. "I am, Let it rip..." He said,