Chapter 21: "Smoke and Mirror's."

Tessa's P.O.V

"Tessa, you have to stay here with the kids." He argued. "But Derek, what if..." I started to panic. "Calm down, now." I looked to the corner of my eye to see Alison. "Alison." I just busted out crying. "Mom? What's going on?" Alison came running downstairs. "Take care of your mother if anyone attacks transform use every bit of anger." Derek said. "Derek, you can't leave me." I cried while sobbing. "If I don't call in the next day..." He said. "No don't you dare, Derek Hale." I said. "I love you, Tessa Hale." He said and kissed me.

"Allan!" I yelled. "Yeah, mom." He said. "Help your mother to the couch." I said. Later on I laid there crying and sobbing my eyes he was gone my mate was gone. "Mommy, you okay?" Allan asked. "Don't, just leave her." Alison whispered. "What why?" Allan asked. "Because mom told me it was different for born werewolves they see there true love I'm not sure if mine is Stiles... but I know dad is hers." Alison said.

"You loved him he loves you so wake up Tessa, everything's going to be okay," I heard Alison Argent's voice. "Damn it Tessa! Wake up!" I heard someone yell. I jumped up I saw Derek and Scott there I ran towards them. "You both okay, thank god." I went up to kiss Derek. "I love you, never do that again." I said. "You to Scott," I said. I said.

Alison invited Stiles over for dinner I was cooking Derek came up behind me; "Don't say that Talia you know he's here." I said. I was still talking to Talia a lot. "You still talking to her?" Derek asked. "Damn it, don't scare me like that." I said. "What about Alison you still talking to her?" He asked. "Yeah, she's here to Derek." I said. "An Argent and a Werewolf in the same place? My mom and her." He said. "Yes Derek in the same place." I said. "I'll see you later best friend." Alison said. "Alison, don't leave me." I said. "ALISON!" I screamed. "Mom, what's the matter?" Alison said. "Hold her." I heard voices like Deaton's, Stiles, Scott, and my mate Derek. I jumped up.

"You're okay, Tessa." Derek said. "She's half banshee?" Stiles said. "I miss her so much." I said. "I know, you do." Derek said. "When I found out something the other day Derek... you're not going to like it." I said. "What is it?" He asked. "I'm an Argent Alison is my cousin and Kate is my mother." I said. 

Authors Note: "Cliff Hanger"