Chapter 22: "I went to Chris for Help."

Kate's P.O.V

"You gonna kill me, Chris? Not until you find out this you have one Argent left and that my damn daughter." I said. "No I am going to kill you." I heard Tessa's voice. "Tessa? You have to understand." I started. "You did this to my family you did this to my kids." She said and shifted, "You ruined my life!" She growled. I blacked out.

Tessa's P.O.V

"You came to training." Chris said. "Yeah I came, so did my daughter." I said. "Alison you ready?" I asked. "Yeah mom." She said. "Get free your time starts now." I dugged that arrow in my rope I got free so did Alison. "You did it." Chris said. "Looks like we're family now Chris, if you ever need to talk to Alison I can say something to her. If you'd like too." I said. We came home I ran into Derek and kissed him Alison ran to Stiles, "How was training?" Derek asked. "I got to beat my mom, which was kind of fun... but I got out of the ropes less the two hours." I said. "So did Alison." I said.

"Don't look at me like that." I said. "What look?" He asked. "That's the look like we are probably going to have kitchen sex which I'm alright with." I said. Then before you knew it we were making out in the bed. "Not kitchen sex, but close enough." He said. I just busted out in laughter. "Derek Hale made a funny for the very first time in our relationship." I said. "Not the very first." He said. "Derek really, are you really that blind?" I ask as his kisses me. "Yeah maybe, I am." He said and laid by me. Alison came down and saw us naked. "Oh my god, I'm sorry... " She said and walked back up. "Don't think I know what you and Stiles was about to do... I think we just scared our daughter." I said. "Yep, totally did." He said and chuckled.