Chapter 24: "My Brother its Time for Me to Tell"

Song: 

Florence And The Machine - Never Let Me Go

   Tessa's P.O.V

I was going to tell Scott 'But how do I tell him?' I asked myself. "Do you have the birth certificate?" I asked Mr. Stilinski. "Yeah, I do." He said. "Are you ready to tell him?" He asked. "No, not really. I would just leave it alone if I could... but I can't." I said. "You're father's name is on it too, you might want to look at it." He said. I opened it and saw the name Duke immediately went back to Deculian. "No that can't be right?" I said aloud. "It's true daughter." I heard a voice behind me. "Where did you think you got the white wolf from?" He asked.

I went to Scott's house I knocked like I really don't have too; "Mom, I know you're really not my mom, Kate Argent is." I said. "Oh god I knew it would be almost time to tell you." She said. "Where's Scott?" I ask. "Upstairs." He said. "When they brought you into the hospital I couldn't stand it... you were almost left to die they found you in the woods wrapped up in a blanket... I just wanted to bring you home." She said.

I went upstairs I knocked on Scott's bedroom door; "Tessa." He said. "Come on in." He said and gave me a hug. "There's something that I need to show you." I said and handed him the birth certificate. "What's this?" He asked. "Just look and don't be mad... it shocked me too." I said. "You're Kate's daughter wait then who's Duke?" He asked. "Deculian." I said. "You're his daughter that means we are not even real sister and brother." He said. "That's where I got the White Wolf." I said. "I want Kate dead she hurt you and my family. I want her dead so bad." I said and started to cry. "We'd she have to be my mom." I said.

Scott gave me a hug "Wait that makes you related to Alison." He said. "I know, we talked about it when she is still on the Other side." I said. "I'm going to go home, I need to make sure the kids are okay." I said and started to walk out. "Are you okay?" He asked. "No, not really... I just want to go home." I said. "Okay, but Tess... no matter what this says you're always my sister." He said. I turned around and ran towards him I hugged him. "You're still my brother forever and always." I said.

I went home Derek was already in bed I crawled into the bed; "Tess, you're home." He mumbled. "Yeah I am," I said and started to cry. "Why you crying?" He asked. "I just told Scott about my real parents." I said. "How'd it go?" He asked. "I'm guessing okay, but I don't feel okay... I feel like I've been shot repeatedly." I said. "I know the feeling, come here go to sleep." He said.