30

This chapter is dedicated to everyone who actually still wants to read this book though half of you probably forgot about it but that's okay.

"Jungkook I missed you so much." Irene smiled

"Um, same to you."

Yoongi and Irene? They're planning something. This isn't good

"Well me and Jimin have to go back up stairs for a fitting. I hope to see you for dinner or something like that."

Running up the stairs the couple shut the doors.

"This is bad."

"What do you mean?"

/

Sitting in the garden the two rats scheming looked at the window which belonged to the prince.

"What do you think they're doing?"

"Kissing? Hugging. The thought of them together just makes my blood boil."

Getting up Yoongi growled.

"Calm down Yoongi do you think Jimin would like you acting up like this."

Laughing Yoongi looked straight into the whore's eyes.

"Like you should be talking. You're the one who spreads their legs every time Jungkook pushes you away."

As the two were bickering the couple laughed at them.

"I'm sure this is only for appearances Jimin, father would never let me marry a wench."

"and? What if it actually happens."

"Jimin. After all that's happen? No way this marriage is gonna go through."

Glancing outside at Irene Jimin gulped and gave a nervous laugh.

"Y-yeah I guess you're right.."

Kissing the top of Jimin's head the boy didn't notice how bad Jungkook's hand was shaking, because in reality Jungkook was even more worried than the older male.

//

Walking to the servant's room jimin peeked inside looking for Taehyung.

"Wendy have you seen Tae?"

A girl with brown hair and dust all over her face popped up her bright eyes sparkled and she smiled.

"Nope!"

Sighing Jimin giggled as he walked to the garden.

There he picked a rose and twirled it between his fingers.

"A beauty isn't it?"

Looking back at the voice Jimin smiled.

"Sir Min."

"Yoongi is just fine."

"Oh. Jimin."

Looking confused as Yoongi came closer to him he felt the male touch his hand.

"Jimin! You're bleeding because of the thorns."

"Oh-

Before he could say or do anything Yoongi took his non bloody hand and dragged him away.

Back inside the mansion the two were in a bathroom, which Jimin suspects is Yoongi's guest room.

"It's fine I can do it.."

"No." Yoongi responded sternly.

"You..."

It was a small faint whisper that Jimin almost didn't catch. Maybe it was him imagining it, because of the amount of blood leaving his body.

"What do you say Yoongi?"

sighing Yoongi looked up at Jimin focusing on him looking him right in the eyes.

"Jimin, why can't it be me?"

-
-
-
Hi, serious time. Honestly I feel like one of the reasons i stopped updating is because I know I take so long to update and I'm scared people won't read it. I'm so scared of failure and honestly it's my own fault if no one does read them because I know I took so long and honestly I'm so sorry. I really do want to finish this book but I'm just so scared I'm not gonna get any reads or votes or comments... yeah sorry I'll do my best though ^^; if a lot of people read and say they want to read it still I'll try to update more often but yeah.