21

Because u kno I love jimin making these faces.

-

Over the next few weeks Jeongguk heard that the mins were begging to come over well Yoongi. So there they were eating dinner with min Yoongi.

Showing him around the kingdom they stopped in front of the grand door.

"Who's room is this"?

Please don't let jimin walk out. Please don't.. Seeing the tiny fingers prying the door open they were meant with a fluffy jimin. Fuck.

Quickly Yoongi smiled going up to jimin. Trying to say hello in sign language. Jeongguk will give him a A+ on effort but who wouldn't try to impress jimin?

"Umm are you okay.."?

Bursting out in laughter because holy shit the face Yoongi made when he learned he made a utter complete fool out of himself.

Hitting the floor Jeongguk fell in his side.

"Jeongguk are you okay"!

Feeling jimin hit his back Jeongguk got up to rub his eye.

"Oh god that was so funny".

Laughing he watched as Yoongi was turning red. But who cares? Holding Jimin's hand he led him to the door while opening it before he closed it he looked straight at Yoongi.

"Tours over go home. He's mine".

Not hearing a feet moving Jeongguk tried to fuck with Yoongi more.

Tickling jimin with a feather he quickly moaned.

As he heard running Jeongguk felt satisfied.

"Now let's get to real business".