15

H-hey fam go check out my other books yeah? Please q-q?

THEYRE ALL JIKOOK except one of them. BUT THE REST ARE JIKOOK K

I'm sorry I'm not trying to shove it down your throats :c I just want them to be viewed because every book I make is precious to me and I don't like to see one of my books dying when I actually like the storyline. :/ whatever. It's okay I'm not forcing you too I don't want to be that person.

-

Sitting on the floor in the bathroom Jimin was cutting. He promised. He's breaking the promise. So because he's breaking it he thought he deserved self punishment.

Bringing the knife to his arms he could feel Jeongguk's breathe on his neck.

It's not like he likes you anymore. You promised.

Closing his eyes Jimin let the knife slide.

Opening his eyes he saw the Crimson red fluid falling down.

"..ha.."

-

Sitting on the swing Jeongguk looked to their room. Frowning Jeongguk looked towards the sky Hope no it would make him feel better.

"Jimin.."

Sighing Jeongguk held the flower in his hand. As the thorns squeezed into his hand. Looking at the red liquid tainted the white flower it was just like him getting tainted.

The flower represents him. Jimin doesn't want a tainted flower. Just like he won't want him. Crying into his knees Jeongguk let go of the flower. Which should of ended up dropping on the floor but the sound of it dropping never came.

Hiccuping Jeongguk looked up seeing Jimin. Dropping his head down a little to fast he literally kneed himself.

"Jeongguk"!

As Jimin wipes the blood from his nose Jeongguk put his arms around Jimin's waist. Not letting Jimin run away. Not this time. Shutting his eyes Jeongguk sighed

"Hyung..I love you.."

-
I don't know why this chapter has to do so much with blood..