16

Look at that cute ass bitch ^ i love her 💕💕💕✨✨

-

Pushing Jeongguk away Jimin looked at him with a confused expression. You can't Jimin. The promise.

Opening his mouth to say something he couldn't. The words wouldn't come out.
Falling to his knees Jimin began to cry.

"Jimin! What's wrong.!"

Kneeling down to help Jimin the smaller boy started hitting his chest.

"You don't love me Jeongguk! Stop it! You love Amelia don't you"?!

Looking at Jimin crying Jeongguk held him tight and picked him up in princess carry. Running up the long stairs. Which god why did they have to be so long?

Kicking the door to his room so it would open. No that shit happens only in movies. Putting Jimin down and then opening the door then picking Jimin back up.

"Jeongguk..I don't love you".

Freezing at those same words his previous lover said to him Jeongguk wanted to cry because he was seriously in love with Jimin. Looking back to see if Jimin was giving his the same cold hard stare as the other person. No he wasn't he just kept of crying.

Putting Jimin down on the bed Jeongguk put the blankets over him.
"Get some sleep.."

Holding his hands together Jimin sat up tapped Jeongguk on the shoulder
then proceeded to open his arms.

"Hug."

Turning red Jeongguk his face by covering it with his hands. Because under was a huge grin. Because Jimin never started the hugging or the hugging..first.

Wrapping his arms around Jimin Jeongguk kissed his ear.

"I'll say his one more time so listen okay"?

Nodding Jimin began to turn red.

"I love you park Jimin. So be my boyfriend yeah? And if you don't I'll have to order you to".

Turning his head jimin began to kiss Jeongguk cheek and then his neck then finally his lips.
Falling down on the bed together then continued their make out session.

-

"So are you gonna be my boyfriend or do I have to order you too"?

"Hmm? I thought our little session answered that"?

Giggling the new couple fell asleep.

-
YASS they're together after 15 chapters qq

KINGDOMजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें