25

Thank you everyone for 16k and for 1000 votes and for 100 comments! This book means the world to me because I never thought I'd get 16k ^^' once again thank you all that read , vote , and comment. I love you all~ let's get started.

-

"Here is our new king"!

-

"No! I told you didn't I for Yugyeom to be king! I told you I didn't want to be king! Father"!

Running to his father's room it felt as if the room just got longer and longer it was endless endlessly running and he can never reach it because the decision was made already.  King.

Walking to his room Jeongguk looked at the desk.

Letters. Jimin.

Running down stairs Jeongguk looked to the maids.

"Where are the graduates".

(MMK shit I should of thought this over let's just say when your 20 and you leave and shit it's like graduating MMK)

"Master Jeongguk they're already in the car they're just waiting for one more person".

"N-No"!

Walking to the garden jeongguk held the letters and presents he had yet to give jimin.

Seeing the smaller boy getting into the car Jeongguk ran hitting the car before the door closed.

"Jimin. What are you doing? Didn't I tell you I want to be with you forever"?

"Jeongguk. You know that's not possible anymore. Your king. You have to get married. They're not going to allow you to marry a peasant. I'm not going to stay and wait around. I don't want to hide behind the closed doors".

With that jimin shut the door.

"No. No"!

Walking into the castle Jeongguk walked to where the workers lived".

"Where is Yugyeom"!

"Here"!

Taking the younger boy's hand Jeongguk took him to the garden.

"Hey you wanna know a secret? I'm your brother you were born into the royal blood line. You should of been king" If only you were stronger "!

Making both him and Yugyeom fall Jeongguk wrapped his fingers around Yugyeom's throat starting to choke him.

"It's all your fault...maybe if you were stronger you would of been king! Then I could of lived happily with jimin! Look at what you did! You took away my happiness"!

As Yugyeom struggled less and less till he stopped moving anymore Jeongguk sat next to the dead body.

"Jimin..."

-

I'm sorry cry cry.

I was gonna do a 16k 1k 300 followers special but people unfollowed and now I'm back at 299....so yeah you won't be getting that.

Maybe I'll make that 1 k words~

So what do you think will happen next v.v??

Also happy birthday to me v.v

I uploaded on my birthday because I felt happy ~~~ I'm now 14!!