Prinxiety: Hoodies and Sashes

Requested by dotty_hall_248

"You wanna bet?" Anxiety snapped. The sides had gotten into some petty argument- god knows what it was about. All the dark trait knew was that he had been dragged into it and he wasn't in the mood. So without thinking, that statement came out.

Princey's eyes widened and he made a slashing motion over his neck. "Virgil, don't-"

"Alright then," Logic said firmly, a smirk tugging at his lips. "The first two people to say anything negative have to swap clothes for the day. Deal?"

"Fine by me!" Morality purred, coming to stand beside his opposite. Their anxious counterpart shrugged. "Why not?" They all turned towards the fanciful trait. "Roman?"

He let out an irritated sigh. "Fiiiine, I guess..."

The father-like trait jumped in place and clasped his hands together. "Yay! We're bonding!"

Logan rolled his eyes. "We literally just made this bet to end an argument, but ok."

"Anyway," Anxiety cut in. "When does this bet start?"

Morality tapped his chin in thought. "How about... Now?"

"What? No! I'm not ready!" Princey whined. "I was trying to prepare myself..."

"Where are you not trying to prepare yourself?" The anxious trait sneered. "It takes you ages to get ready."

Logic blinked. "Well that was fast. Virgil, you're out."

The prince gave him a smug look. "Yeah, Hot Topic, you're out. Figured it wouldn't take long."

"Um, Roman...?" Patton mumbled. "You're out, too."

"What? Impossible!" he hissed. "That wasn't even negative!"

"Actually, it was. 'Figured it wouldn't take long'? Sounds like you're putting him down," the logical trait corrected him. He rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Virge, gimme your hoodie."

"Hell no!" Anxiety growled. "You can wear everything but my hoodie!"

"Virgil, the hoodie counts too," Morality said sweetly. "Hand it over."

He groaned in annoyance. "Ok, we'll be out in a minute."

The two irritated personas slipped into a room to change. Princey started to take off his sash and white top. "Be careful with the new accessories, alright?"

"O... Ok," the younger stuttered. Let's be honest, he was pretty flustered about the situation. He had had a crush on the royal trait for a while now, but he was sure the feelings weren't reciprocated. They swapped clothes in silence.

"Oh my god, this does not suit me," Anxiety muttered. His hair and eye shadow contrasted a lot with the pure white outfit.

"Tell, me about it, I look like a child," the prince sighed. They started walking towards the door...

... And instead appeared in Thomas's living room.

"Oh thank god you're dressed," Logic breathed, sounding relieved. Thomas looked between the two. "Are you..." he trailed off.

"We tried to warn him, kiddo," Morality said quietly. They sat in silence for a few seconds, tugging at their sleeves and collars. Finally, the host blurted out: "Are you dating?"

Their faces flushed red. "What? No! It was just a stupid bet we lost!" the worrisome trait spat out. Roman nodded rapidly. "Though I must say, Virgil, your hoodie is comfy."

"Shut up!" he growled, blushing furiously. "How long does this bet last for again?"

"Twenty-four hours. Or twelve, at the least," Logan answered with a snicker. "I can't wait to see how the fans react to this."

"Wait, fans?" they said together. Thomas laughed nervously. Patton flashed them a smile. "Oh yeah, Thomas is recording today! Isn't it exciting?"

"No, it's mortifying," the creative one muttered under his breath. "The shippers are going to lose their minds over this."

"I know," the practical one spoke up. "That's why we placed this bet. To get back at you."

His opposite grinned and nodded, looking smug. "Good luck~!" he cooed.

"Oh, you two are so evil," Anxiety said bitterly. They just giggled.

"We know."

•~•

A/N: I don't know how else to end this one...
Also, sorry for the long wait! I've been working on a bunch of other books, and I only just noticed I hadn't updated this one in a while. So yeah...
~FB667