Logicality: For Him

A/N: I changed my writing format a bit, to make it easier to read/write. Also, I'm sorry if this seems kind of rushed. I kinda forgot where I was heading with it :P   ~FB667

   You don't have to say "I love you" to say I love you...

    "Logan! It's been three hours, are you done yet?" Morality whined. Logic chuckled, spinning around his chair. Standing in the doorway was his adorable, yet impatient boyfriend.

   Forget all the shooting stars and all the silver moons...

   "Yes Patton, I'm done." He held his arms out. "I'm all yours now, m'kay?" Logic watched the smile appear on the other's face and couldn't help but return it.

   We've been making shades of purple...

   Morality made his way over to Logic and sat down in his lap, snuggling up to him. The practical trait giggled at his lover's actions, wrapping his arms around the other. "You're acting like you haven't seen me in years."

   Out of red and blue...

   "It feels like it," Morality murmured into the fabric. This earned him an eye roll from his boyfriend. "Don't be dramatic. That's Roman's job."

   Sickeningly sweet like honey...

   The couple sat there for a few minutes, focusing on each other's breathing and inhaling each other's scent. Logic pressed a kiss to Morality's temple. "I've been in this chair for hours. Can we go somewhere else?"

   Don't need money...

   The paternal trait pulled away so he could look the other in the eye. "Only if you carry me," he replied.

   All I need is...

   Logic sighed. "Fine." Without warning, he stood up, holding Morality bridal style.

   You...

   Morality giggled, wrapping his arms around Logic's neck. "Where to?" his lover asked.

   All I need is...

   He shrugged. "How about my room?" He gave Logic a suggestive look and watched his face grow red.

   You...

   Logic quickly recovered. "A little eager, aren't we?" Now it was Morality's turn to blush. He chuckled, headed towards the room.

   You...