Prinxiety: Colorful Mood

A/N: Featuring a prompt by KaylaLee273...

   Princey didn't know what to make of the scene before him. All of the sides were watching television, and his polar opposite, Anxiety, was sitting in front of him on the floor. But something strange was going on with Anxiety's hair.
   A few strands of it were a different color. Not Thomas's normal chestnut color, but...they were yellow? Princey's curiosity got the best of him and he carefully stroked the unique strands.
   Their yellow hue quickly faded and were replaced with an alarming shade of orange. Anxiety quickly pulled his hood over his head, embarrassed.
   This only made the trait more curious.
   He tapped Anxiety on the shoulder. The dark trait whipped around, whisper-yelling. "What do you want?"
   Princey motioned towards one of the still orange locks sticking out of the hood. Anxiety's cheeks flushed pink as he pushed it behind his ear, but not before the royal trait got a glimpse of it turning pink.
   "What...why...does it do that?" He asked in awe. Anxiety rolled his eyes and turned back towards the TV.
   "Anxi!" Princey whined softly, tapping his shoulder a few times. "Virgil!" The prince rested his head on the dark trait's shoulder, watching his face heat up. He smirked. "Virgin-"
   "It changes colors based on my mood, ok?" Anxiety snapped, moving away from the other. Princey took note of Anxiety's red face and hot pink strands of hair. He smiled gently. "It's very useful in letting me know how you feel about me."
  The strands flashed through a series of colors, from red, back to pink, orange, yellow, light blue, and finally settling on a light pink as Anxiety turned away, muttering something under his breath. Princey chuckled, moving down to whisper in his ear.
   "I think they're cute," he giggled as both the locks and Anxiety's face turned a bright pink.
   "If you two could stop flirting so we can finish this movie, that would be appreciated," Logic sighed, causing both of the traits to blush and look up.
   "Logan, you ruined it!" Morality huffed, crossing his arms and playfully glaring at the other. Logic just rolled his eyes and turned his attention back towards the movie.
   "We can finish this later," Princey whispered into Anxiety's ear, causing the dark trait's breath to hitch. The royal boy snickered and leaned back up, watching Anxiety's color-changing lock turn more pink by the second.